Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

urgent: need info about beauty palours in toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urgent: need info about beauty palours in toronto.

cud u plz post any place that prepare ( make up n other things)brides for weddings in toronto downtown or suaga? i'd really appreciated it.

thanks in advance!
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

What's the rush?. If you could wait 20 plus years, you can definitely wait another few weeks.

Comment

fungu, it isnt for me u dodo.

Comment

Try these:

Vasanti Cosmetics - tel. 416.618.4747
        The Bridal Look - tel. 905.883.9090
        Classis Cistre - tel. 905.712.9940

Don't have the addresses.
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

thank u mehnaz!

if u have any other info, plz let me know.

p.s: i am especially interested in women who can come to ur house to do the make up n hairstyles n stuff.

Comment

desun kay liyay?

Comment

yes, my cousin is getting married by next month InshAllah. :-)

Comment

This gora style makeup doesnt usually go with desi outfits (and desi complexions in most cases too).

Comment

ff, i agree. i know there are few desi salons in toronto. i am interested in them only.

Comment

ask the MAC makeup people... i know they come over to ur place here in OZ and their makeup is generally very good.. even for our desi skin

Comment

Suroor, I got the phone numbers from the My Bindi (desi) website under the wedding planning section. You should check out the website. They have lots of information there for desi weddings.
                      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

I had a girl from a lady named Shirly come for my walima makeup and bridal set up. They did a great job but are expensive...

EVERYONE who's from toronto has heard of her...she's chinese but raised in paksitan and all the other gals who work with her are the same. Is there any other torontonians here who could give you her contact?

Comment

Originally posted by amelie:
                          I had a girl from a lady named Shirly come for my walima makeup and bridal set up. They did a great job but are expensive...

EVERYONE who's from toronto has heard of her...she's chinese but raised in paksitan and all the other gals who work with her are the same. Is there any other torontonians here who could give you her contact?
                          is it possible for you to give us her cantact # plz
                          main nay apnay iradoon ke shikasat say khuda ko pehchana hai (hazrat Ali)

Comment

sorry..don't have it. My m-i-law set it up and i doubt she kept her number...

ask around..there are some other toronto guppies who've heard of her.

Comment

Re: urgent: need info about beauty palours in toronto.

i am a makeup artist in Ottawa, could have helped you if you were here if you do a web search for Shirley Wu you will find her website and contact info. Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                              X