need an inexpensive laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need an inexpensive laptop

where can i get a decent but inexpensive laptop..primary use internet/email etc.

would have to work with a wireless network at home.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

New or used?

Cheapest new I found is Dell's Inspiron Celeron... for $799 (some times the deal for $699 comes around). Just remember its quite heavy to carry around, but will do all email/internet stuff.

If you wanna go even cheaper, then go for used/refurbished. www.surpluscomputers.com regularly offers good deals. Not many guarantees though.

If you are willing to part with $1k+, then the options increase a lot.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

faisal nyah used refurbished is fine, it will be a secondary laptop I want to keep upstairs. i am looking to spenr 500 or so. as long as this thing has decent speed, works and is not too damn bulky, its okay.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Factory Refurbished should be available around $500 to $600..

take a look at this IBM Celeron 800MHz
        If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

nawazish karam shukriya meherbani

Comment

why dont u check them out at half.com
            u can get some good used ones for cheap..like $400 or less
            dell4me.com has some good prices too..under 800 bucks for new ones

Comment

You wanna buy my dell Fraudia....
              I will give you an "especial" deal! Been meaning to replace it since its almost three years old now.

Comment

Peer ji, please Choudhry sahib se rabita qaim karaain. He is in possession of a couple of laptops that fit the bill.
                P.S. I think he was saying he was willing to sell it for $500, however, since I am giving you the info...price now is $750.
                Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

*joota* chal oye..

chaudhry saab owes me a laptop anyways..plus WLAN

Comment

Working...
                  X