Currency Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency Question

I need to pay this UK organization in STERLING. It says, "Enclose a cheque / postal order / bank draft payable in sterling through a UK based bank...". I live in the US. How do I go about it?. Any suggestions?. Would writing a personal check or bank draft in US dollars (after conversion from sterlings) suffice?

Thanks.

Oh common, I need this info right away...

Comment

Well............?

Thanks a lot.

I called them and found out.

And I ain't telling anyone of you.

Comment

You should have done that to begin with ullu.

Comment

I was hoping I would save my company some money by not making a personal call to UK. Oh well. I just found out its cheaper to call UK than to Hawaii. ANd I make calls to Hawaii a lot. ALOHA!!!!!!!

Comment

Relevant to Bazaar Talk! Good for future reference.

Comment

There is nothing in this thread for future reference, except maybe that funguy is the guy if you are planning a trip to Hawaii. I say either we fine funguy for wasting our time and his company's money or move it to Travel forum, where people will make fun of funguy just as he was doing the other day to the poor soul who wanted help in planning a trip to Canada. I vote for #2.
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Working...
              X