Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Mad Libs

188 Free Online Mad Libs Mad Takes

Complete at least one Mad Lib (after clicking on the above link) and post your result(s) on this thread. Sometimes these stories end up being ridiculously hilarious!
    Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
    The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
    Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
    (Buddha).

Re: Online Mad Libs

Dear Monty,

You are extremly Stinky and I Slowly you! I want kiss your Tragus 42 times. You make my Speaker burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Repellently stared at you and fell in love. Will you Skip out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you,Hises are just jealous.

Yours forever, Python

o_O

Comment

Here's mine:

A Gangsta Story

Tommy the gangsta
      porcupine was walking up the street to his dust in the Lagos. But just as he came inside he saw that all his gangsta dragons had been replaced with square stuff. He was so mad that he kicked his head and fell into the brother. Then, when he got out he started searching all of the dust. But after 5 hours of looking around he saw a gymnast walking around with all his bling. So, Tommy stopped the fool, and snorkeled all the items that the gymnast had stolen from him. "What`s your problem you thin rock!! If you wanna be a gangsta buy your own bling, and clothes, don`t steal mine" Tommy smoked. And then he went home and lived lightly ever after.

The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
      (Buddha).

Comment

Here's another one:

Runaway Bride Proposal (initially a line from the 1999 film)

Look, I guarantee there`ll be ovalish times. I guarantee that at some janitor, 56 or both of us is gonna want to get out of this bungee jumper. But I also guarantee that if I don`t ask you to be flat, I`ll fall it for the rest of my dog walker, because I know, in my chin, you`re the shimmering one for me.
        (Buddha).

Comment

Like a ...... (Madonna)

Like a ballerina
          Balanced for the fluffy first time
          Like a ballerina
          When your nostril beats
          Next to mine

Gonna give you all my tickets, boy
          My fear is swimming fast
          Been climbing it all for you
          `Cause only tickets can last

You`re so lime and you`re mine
          Swing me strong, yeah you swing me bold
          Oh your tickets shipped out
          Yeah, your tickets shipped out
          What was scared and creepy

Like a ballerina
          Balanced for the brainy first time
          Like a ballerina
          When your heart spills
          Next to mine
          (Buddha).

Comment

Rush Hour 3

18,000 years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a carpenter, but a filmmaker on the streets of Jupiter. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend NOYB. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in Mars when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, pilot Isabella Molina, in the toe.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as NOYB addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the brown of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, NOYB takes a microwave in the finger, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, Madhubala. When Lee hesitates to shoot Madhubala, Carter shows up gliding towards the two and giddily snoring Lee over, allowing Madhubala to escape.
            (Buddha).

Comment

Working...
            X