CCTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCTV

...have heard that Shehbaz Shareef too has installed many a CCTV cameras all over Lahore.... a friend was telling me that one night during Ramzan around 3 am ....control center got a call..... from the other end a woman asked.....

" .... way bhirawa ay Mazang Chowk dey CCTV ich waikh key daseen naa ....keh Purathiyaan dee dukan khul gayee hey keh naheen ....."

[Eng translation ] ....from other end a woman asked .... brother look in the CCTV at Mazang chowk ...and tell me is the Puratha shop there is opened or not...

Re: CCTV

We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

"Always Ignore hateful attitude & rude behavior of the people. They are Powerless without your response"

Comment

Pakistanis r da best ,they njoy evry activity around them
        'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Comment

yes, these CCTVs can also be used to answer the passengers' queries like "16 number bus ko guzray kitni der hui hai?"
          Turn the table...
          Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

hahahaha phr dukan khul gyi hai k ni ?
                  My Attitude :
                  If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                  Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

hahahaha...to us ne yeh kahaa hogaa:

"vo CCTV kaam nahiiN kar rahaa...aap Khud jaayeN aur dekh kar mujhe bataayeN k vahaN sab Khairiyat hai na!"
                    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Dukan Khuli k nahi patanahi lakin is CCTV ke waja se kisi ka sir zaroor khule ga....
                      ......Inaalillahe wa inaa alaihe raajeoun....

Comment

Working...
                      X