Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riddle

a wizard takes 3 women and turns them into bushes. 1 of them says that she would like to spend the night with her family so the wizard takes her to her home and turns her in to a woman again, but the following morning he takes her back and turns her into a bush again. Her husband goes out to find her,, he arrives where the bushes are and recognizes his wife from the other bushes, how?

she speaks to him. thats how

talking bushes.. whatever next!
    LĀ ILĀHA ILLA-ALLĀH MUHAMMADUR-RASŪLULLĀH

Comment

utho bayta! khana kha lo ..
      Because, I am American.

Comment

Re: Riddle

The wizard brought the rosebush to her home at night and returned her to the garden in the morning. Therefore, she was the only plant without dew.

:google:
        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

yeap that's right, she was the only one without dew on her. (couldn't u wait a little longer, i actually liked the suspense better)

Comment

riddle in JOKES section.
            Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

so?

Comment

this riddle is a JOKE
                LĀ ILĀHA ILLA-ALLĀH MUHAMMADUR-RASŪLULLĀH

Comment

Working...
                X