ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ship

Once a cruise ship carrying people from all the nations was going on a around the world' tour when it got grounded. The ship became slow and finally came to a grinding halt.
    Captain of the ship called an emergency meeting and told the passengers, "Friends, we are in trouble because of God's being angry with us. We need to give sacrifice and I need three people to sacrifice their life so that rest of us can be saved."
    All of them moved towards the Deck where a japanese came forward and shouted "Long live japan" and jumped into the sea.
    Then a Israeli jew stepped forward said "Hellulaja" and dived into the sea.
    After that no one came forward for few seconds while people stared at each other and suddenly out of nowhere a Pathan came forward near the railing and chanted,
    "Allah-u-Akbar"
    And Kicked the Indian standing next to him in the sea.
    rakhtay hain jo auron kay liye pyar ka jazba
    wo log kabhi tot kay bikhra nahin kartay.

Re: ship

lol
    I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

chello pat khalee ho gaya, aab aagey barho

Comment

hahahahhahhahah
        taiz raftar chalo aur tasadum say bacho

bheer main sust chalo gay to kuchal jao gay.

Comment

Rating (3/5) <-- Old
          "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
          - - -
          "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Originally posted by itsme01
            Rating (3/5) <-- Old
            thanx 4 ur free of cost rating dear waisay kia aap yahan pay rating karnay kay manager lagay huay hain
            rakhtay hain jo auron kay liye pyar ka jazba
            wo log kabhi tot kay bikhra nahin kartay.

Comment

hoa hoa sami bouncer marta hai

Comment

Originally posted by syed waqas bin sami
                Once a cruise ship carrying people from all the nations was going on a around the world' tour when it got grounded. The ship became slow and finally came to a grinding halt.
                Captain of the ship called an emergency meeting and told the passengers, "Friends, we are in trouble because of God's being angry with us. We need to give sacrifice and I need three people to sacrifice their life so that rest of us can be saved."
                All of them moved towards the Deck where a japanese came forward and shouted "Long live japan" and jumped into the sea.
                Then a Israeli jew stepped forward said "Hellulaja" and dived into the sea.
                After that no one came forward for few seconds while people stared at each other and suddenly out of nowhere a Pathan came forward near the railing and chanted,
                "Allah-u-Akbar"
                And Kicked the Indian standing next to him in the sea.

ha ha ha! here's the rest of the story...

once in water the Jap Jew and Indian simply got up and waded ashore since the ship was grounded in the beach. the pathan still sat in the deck waiting for chopper rescue

Comment

old

Comment

Working...
                  X