A Teenager is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Teenager is....

A person who can't remember to walk the dog but never forgets a phone number.

* A weight watcher who goes on a diet by giving up candy bars before breakfast.

* A youngster who receives her allowance on Monday, spends it on Tuesday, and
    borrows nit from her best friend on Wednesday.

* Someone who can hear his favorite singer 3 blocks away but not his mother
    calling from the next room.

* A whiz who can operate the latest computer without a lesson but can't make a
    bed.

* A student who spends 12 minutes studying history and 12 hours studying for her
    driver's license.

* A connoisseur of 2 kinds of fine music--loud and very loud.

* An enthusiast who has the energy to bike for miles but is usually too tired to
    dry the dishes.

* A young woman who loves the cat and tolerates the brother.

* A romantic who never falls in love more than once a week.

* A budding beauty who never smiles until her braces come off.

* A boy who can sleep till noon on any Saturday he suspects the lawn needs
    mowing.

* An original thinker who is positive that her mother was never a teenager.
    Mer Ishq , Mera Junoon
    Meri Hai Jaan
    *PAKISTAN*

Re: A Teenager is....

True. They may be worst
    If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
    A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

The only one of its own kind.

Comment

Thats about gore teenagers, not desi.

Comment

lol
          I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
            Thats about gore teenagers, not desi.
            aisi hi khush fahmiyon nay hamari nujawan nasal ko susti ki neend sula dia hai
            very right sheen:biggthumb
            Last edited by chalo ab faisla kar lo; Mar 1, 2006, 04:37 AM.
            taiz raftar chalo aur tasadum say bacho

bheer main sust chalo gay to kuchal jao gay.

Comment

In order to develop friendly relationship between the two countries, Vajpyee and Musharraf decided to visit each others country regularly.
              The first visit was by Musharraf to India. There Vajpyee showed him Indians modern telecommunication systems. It was so good that Musharraf made a call to Zia-ul-Haq in hell and talked to him for 5 minutes ! The bill for the call came to only Re.1.
              When Musharraf came back, he also wanted Pakistans telecommunication systems to be at the best when Vajpyee visited Pakistan. Suitable arrangements were made. Vajpyee came to Pakistan, visited the telecom department and talked to Rajiuv Gandhi in hell for 5 minutes. But this time, the bill was Rs. 500!
              Vajpyee asked with a sarcastic smile - "Why are telephone calls to hell so costly in Pakistan ?"
              A High level diplomat gave a smiling reply - "From India to hell, it is a local call, Sir, while from Pakistan it is long distance!".

Comment

Nice one chalo ab faisla kar lo
                By the way tumhey faisla kerney ki itni jaldi kio hai, kia humara compromise nahi ho sakta ?

Comment

Originally posted by chalo ab faisla kar lo
                  aisi hi khush fahmiyon nay hamari nujawan nasal ko susti ki neend sula dia hai
                  @ susti ki need

Mazaq aside, I wrote that becuse I know gore with those habits. The desi kids I know isnt like that...(me included )

Comment

In order to develop friendly relationship between the two countries, Vajpyee and Musharraf decided to visit each others country regularly.
                    The first visit was by Musharraf to India. There Vajpyee showed him Indians modern telecommunication systems. It was so good that Musharraf made a call to Zia-ul-Haq in hell and talked to him for 5 minutes ! The bill for the call came to only Re.1.
                    When Musharraf came back, he also wanted Pakistans telecommunication systems to be at the best when Vajpyee visited Pakistan. Suitable arrangements were made. Vajpyee came to Pakistan, visited the telecom department and talked to Rajiuv Gandhi in hell for 5 minutes. But this time, the bill was Rs. 500!
                    Vajpyee asked with a sarcastic smile - "Why are telephone calls to hell so costly in Pakistan ?"
                    A High level diplomat gave a smiling reply - "From India to hell, it is a local call, Sir, while from Pakistan it is long distance!".

Comment

Originally posted by Baltiwala
                      By the way tumhey faisla kerney ki itni jaldi kio hai, kia humara compromise nahi ho sakta ?
                      bhai balti wala kia bataon nahi hosakta na kionki wo mera bilkul new dress chura kay bhaga hua haimil jaye to chorna nahi main nay

Comment

bhai balti wala kia bataon nahi hosakta na kionki wo mera bilkul new dress chura kay bhaga hua haimil jaye to chorna nahi main nay
                        Chaloo chor ko par gaya mor, tum ne meri porani dhoti churaai thee, aur tumhari new dress chori hogai

Comment

Originally posted by B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
                          I know gore with those habits. The desi kids I know isnt like that...(me included )
                          Ajab ki inteha hai. Aaj kul kay bachay barey honay ka naam hee nahin letey.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltiwala
                            Chaloo chor ko par gaya mor, tum ne meri porani dhoti churaai thee, aur tumhari new dress chori hogai
                            acha wo wahid dhoti jo aap 15 saal say use karahay thay aur jab aap nay pahli martaba dhobi bhai ko dhonay ko di tu unhon nay saaf inkaar kar dia tha

Comment

acha wo wahid dhoti jo aap 15 saal say use karahay thay aur jab aap nay pahli martaba dhobi bhai ko dhonay ko di tu unhon nay saaf inkaar kar dia tha
                              Amaa zera izet se, dhoti porani zaror thi lekin dada murhoom ki aachri nishani thi, wese je moo per hath kio rekha howa hai kahi meri dhoti moo me to chopa ker nahi rekhi ?

Comment

Working...
                              X