Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pervaiz Musharraf ban gaya Qurbani ka bakra (Haye Rabba, tusi great ho)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pervaiz Musharraf ban gaya Qurbani ka bakra (Haye Rabba, tusi great ho)

So once three scientists, American, Japanese, and Pakistani are discussing their nation's scientific capability.

The American says, "In our country there was this boy who lost his legs in an accident, and we put artificial ones, and today you know hes an olympic gold medalist!"

So the Japnese laughs and says, "This is nothing. In our nation there was this boy who lost his hands and legs in accident and we put artifical ones, and today you know, he is a karate champion!"

Now the Pakistani laughs and says, "These are nothing, in our nation there was this boy who had no brains, and so we put a coconut in his head, and today you know.......he is the 'Military ruler of Pakistan!"

--------------------------------------------

Musharraf went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain scan. The doctor said, "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you. First, we have discovered that your brain has two sides the left side and the right side."

Musharraf interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought everybody had two sides to their brain?"

The doctor replied, "That's true, Mr. President. But your brain is very unusual because on the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there isn't anything left."

Re: Pervaiz Musharraf ban gaya Qurbani ka bakra (Haye Rabba, tusi great ho)

^
    "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
    - - -
    "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Originally posted by dhobi_bhai
      Musharraf went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain scan. The doctor said, "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you. First, we have discovered that your brain has two sides the left side and the right side."

Musharraf interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought everybody had two sides to their brain?"

The doctor replied, "That's true, Mr. President. But your brain is very unusual because on the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there isn't anything left."
      If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
      A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Comment

Comment

ROFL.
            I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Working...
            X