Husband and Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband and Wife

Although this married couple enjoyed their new fishing boat together, it was the husband who was behind the wheel operating the boat. He was concerned about what might happen in an emergency. So one day out on the lake he said to his wife, "Please take the wheel, Dear. Pretend that I am having a heart attack. You must get the boat safely to shore and dock it."
    So she drove the boat to shore.

Later that evening, the wife walked into the living room where her husband was watching television. She sat down next to him, switched the TV channel, and said to him, "Please go into the kitchen, dear. Pretend I'm having a heart attack and set the table, cook dinner and wash the dishes."

As a new bride, Aunt Edna moved into the small home on her husband's ranch. She put a shoebox on a shelf in her closet and asked her husband NEVER to touch it.

For fifty years Uncle Jack left the box alone until Aunt Edna was old and dying. One day when he was putting their affairs in order, he found the box again and thought it might hold something important. Opening it, he found two doilies and $82,500 in cash.

He took the box to her and asked about the contents. "My mother gave me that box the day we married," she explained. "She told me to make a doily to help ease my frustrations every time I got mad at you."

Uncle Jack was very touched that in 50 years she'd only been mad at him twice.
    "What's the $82,500 for?" he asked. "Oh, that's the money I made selling the rest of the doilies."

Re: Husband and Wife

:biggthumb

Comment

~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

~*The Most Colourful Guppan Award Holder*~

~*~Member of the Pink Panther Clan~*~

Comment

good