A Pakistani English teacher....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Pakistani English teacher....

A Schoolmaster from a remote rural area was transferred to a school in city. He reported for duty two days before August 14 and, as was the practice in the school, was asked to address the assembly on Independence Day. Here's his dynamite speech :

Leddies and Gentulmens, Contemporaries, Children, "This is my first maiden speech. If small small mistakes get inside my speech, I ask pardon. Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint your school more fastly, but for the following reason. Too much time lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. The clerk rejected to give ticket. I put complaint on station master. He said me to go to lady clerk. At first she also rejected. I then pressed her for long time and at last with great difficulty she gave a birth only to my son. Anyway I thanked the station master because he was responsible for getting birth of my son. We got independent because of great leaders who get-outted all angrezi peoples from Sub-Continent. Today we all halve our birth-rate. You children are future dynamic generators of the Nation. Look into future time only. No backside looking, or looking at your behind. Be like great like Hitler of Germany or Presidents like Loosebelt. You know genius, no? It is one per cent perspiration and ninety seven percent evaporation. They became great by reading great books. After we finish you here in the school, you can go to college and get B.A., M.A. and other decrease. Then you can become great liars in the supreme courts, shattered accountants, or leacherers in college. The school is like a garden. You are the seeds, school is the soil. We will bury you in this soil, pour water of knowledge on your heads and one day will become great phools. Many vacancy job come in newspapers. Only yesterday I saw in paper "Wanted for refuted engineering firm: Generators, highpower condensors" so and so forth, etc. These jobs may be teknickel, but you can rise. If you have flare in English, you can become teacher. I am now ending this fastly. My God blast you! Thank you and thank God I am finished.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Re: A Pakistani English teacher....

^^ itni lambi speech.........lol.......
    "Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Comment

its ok
      There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
      It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Dont Tell Ur GOD How Big ur Problems Are ..
          Tell Ur Problems How Big Ur GOD IS..

Comment

leecheres in the college
            *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
            Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

you can become great liars in the supreme courts, shattered accountants, or leacherers in college. The school is like a garden. You are the seeds, school is the soil. We will bury you in this soil....

Classic .

Comment

"Presidents like Loosebelt"
                  I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

:biggthumb

I have read this earlier as "Indian English Teacher"

Comment

lol
                      Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LONE RANGER
                        :biggthumb
                        "Indian English Teacher"

Haha, enough said!!
                        An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

good one

keep it up

copy more good jokes from some where and paste it here
                          10% of your life is what happens to you...
                          ...90% of life is how you react to it !

Comment

Working...
                          X