Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident

A woman and a man get into a car accident, and it's a bad one. Both carsare totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man.That's interesting. I'm a woman... Wow! Just look at our cars. There'snothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign fromGod that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace therest of our days." The man replied, " I agree with you completely; this must be a sign fromGod!" The woman continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My caris completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. SurelyGod wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man shakes his head inagreement, opens it and takes a few big swigs from the bottle, thenhanding it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediatelyputs the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think Iwill just wait for the police..."
    He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
    - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

hahaha...good one

Comment

Good one.

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

Comment

hahaha
          ~* FoXY GuRl* RePpIn jErZee and PaK 2 ThA FuLlEST~

Comment

women...lol quick thinkers !!

Comment

" Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

Comment

Working...
              X