Things that would ruin a movie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that would ruin a movie....

Either certain statements or events that would seem rather peculiar/hilarious if they happened at a certain part of a certain movie

Example from Titanic

Jack is talking to Rose who is on the floating closet.
    "You're not going to die here, Rose. You're going to have lot's of children and die an old, old woman."
    *He starts to stare off into a nother direction slowly as his voice tone lowers slightly in contemplation* "....You'll probably, of course meet some sleeze bag in a night club and get knocked up one night. Later you'll probably be dumped in some cheap ass old folks home by your grand-kids who don't give a rats-ass about you and spend your last days eating your food through a straw."

*Turns back to rose in excitement*

"But not now! Not here! You're strong and you can survive, Rose!"

*A look of disgust is now on Rose's face as she looks off into the distance thinking of this blunt statement.*

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
    The Emperor has just arrived at the nearly operational Death Star 2. Before him are entire formations of elite Stormtroopers,Imperial officers, and three rows of Oompa Loompas.

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
    The riveting chase through the asteroid field is nearly sent to a halt as an Imperial TIE fighter is broadsided by the Voyager II probe.

Star Trek Generations

Picard is preparing to beam down to Viridian III. He suddenly stops and says "Riker, you'd better come with me. I don't want Starfleet's flagship being destroyed by an out-of-date Bird of Prey".

Riker: but sir, if we destroy the Enterprise, we get a newer, bigger, and cooler ship.

*momentary pause*

Picard: Very well carry on then..... beam me down

Those are just a few I just thought of, maybe someone can think of others.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Comment

Working...
    X