New Forum Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum Suggestion

How many of you would be interested in a Computers & Internet forum?

Can the Admins comment on this?

Good Idea - Yazoo;
    maybe we can call it Yazoo.com

Comment

Hey thats not a bad idea. I like it.

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

I checked the domain name yazoo.com and yazoo.net they have both been taken.

Comment

Count me in, count me in

Comment

Lots of people have been asking for such a kind of forum where we (users/visitors) can help each other in this industry. the topics may range from tech support to carrer advice and best schools , etc. We do not have such a forum on any pakistani website that I know of. thais may be a good adition BUT we do need a fair number of people asking for it. The GUPSHUP Admins have to balance the usefulness with the amount of 'space' we have. By space we mean the page space and not the hard disk space. We dont want to clutter the GUPSHUP interface with lots of forums.

Comment

Hold everything!!!!

Let me run some numbers and I'll post my thoughts on this later tonight....

es-squeeze me Mr. President-ji....may I have a chat with you in the corner?

Comment

mar gaye logo. ab meri kheer nain. I should have consiulted the great one b4 i gavce you any ideas. bachaaoooo!!

*runs for his life*

Comment

after a short break and a word from our sponsers, we'll be right back!

don't touch that dial!

{searching frantically, which way did he go? which way did he go?}

[This message has been edited by Muzna (edited May 22, 1999).]

Comment

hey muzna....are you online now?
                    I do want to chat with you.

Comment

Wow! I did not expect much of a response. If its possible that would be cool. Perhaps you could give it a trial run or something. If it does not justify the server space then don't worry about it. Maybe sometime in the future you could implement this. Im not going anywhere. I'll be here for years, whereever I am.

Comment

salaams

i think a computer and internet forum is a wicked idea! I'm all for it http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

so count me in!

ta ta

Comment

Muzna> Are we in business?

Comment

Muznaji,

Aab tou Barey Bhai ney bhi Aashiiwaad dey dii hai?? kia khayial hai??

I think it would be a good idea... it doesn't have to be computers only... It can be a "Technology" forum... which I think will take almost all scientific issues even as making use of "Ghoubar"..for stove-burning etc etc.... u know what I mean....

Comment

Thats what I was thinking Imranz. A forum which generalises further. I think you have chosen the correct name. The Technology forum.

Lets see what Admins have to say.

If there are more members who are interested please say so here, and we may be successful.

Comment

Working...
                              X