Can any one tell me what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any one tell me what happened?

Can any one please tell me that what have happened during my absence?
    because I am seeing that people are discussing the topics in very limited words, there is not Hulla Gulla. Members are writing like they are given the lines to write. No one fights with one an other. This seems to me like this forum is dying. It is getting boring for me because I like the Halla Gulla and I like fightings, I like the mud slidding because I am almost all the time in my short to jump into the mud to bring the mud slider out of the mud, (LOL)
    Why is it too boring now?

Oh DADA Msaqib ke hal hai janab,kis ko ghaib kar na hai,ishara kar na ke derey hai,wo shaks ghaib ho jaiya ga..hahahaha. oh ke kar rahee ho....mainu daso....just kidding...naraz mat ho na dada ke jan

dil...dilseeee

Comment

Nahien Yaar Dilse:
      I jsut meant that why people are not fighting with each other any more?
      Why GupShup has become so boring

Comment

ppl dont fight anymore cuz everytime an argument starts som1 outs their oicky little nose in and says why is everyone fighting lets make peace!!!

bbull &^*& u cant live widout arguing!!!!

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited June 01, 1999).]

Comment

Offdachain:
          from fighting, I did not mean to pull each other's leggs. all I meant was that people are writng like they are given the lines to write like in Arab countries, Khateebs are given the written Khutaba's they can deliver in the mosques.
          I see people are asking for forgiveness and stuff like that.
          I was just curious what haapened?
          Why every one is so straight now?
          How this change happened in this short period of time?

I like the new face of Gupshup though

Comment

hey i said exactly wut u say!!!!!

u might liek it!!!!!!!!!!!!
            but i believe in opposing every single person wid whom i do not agreeeeeee!!!!!

although: its just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Some people got the wrong idea from my post.
              msaqibj
              I like the Halla Gulla and I like fightings, I like the mud slidding because I am almost all the time in my short to jump into the mud to bring the mud slider out of the mud, (LOL).
              This was a joke if some one could understand it. I think Dilse was the only person who could get the humer out of these lines.

Comment

Working...
              X