Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistanized Teenagers-Must read article (this aint any better either)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistanized Teenagers-Must read article (this aint any better either)

27th may, In phol-nagar, a 19 year old boy raped an 11 year old daughter of a labourer.
    Gaamaa, a poor labourer, was out of the house for some important core, and his 11 year old daughter, who studies in class 6, was alone in the house, and habib, entered the house thru the window.
    He took the girl into the neighbouring house and raped her violantly.
    Upon hearing the cries of the girl, some of the people of the village came for rescue. Habib ran away.
    The girl has been admitted to a hospital and the police filed a case.

What is this supposed to prove? No one's ever said that Pakistan is a crime free country, nor has anyone stated that all Pakistanis are angels. Teenagers are also classified in the same category, ie Pakistanis. While rape is a disgusting crime, at least kids in Pakistan dont go around shooting their classmates in high schools.

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Comment

similar incidents fall on all of us yet we deduce different results. and i'm not here to tell you what it proves.

Comment

what the hell is the point by telling us such awful story? I think you better think that you should go another webpages and talk such dirty thing to someone, ok!!

Comment

JEWELS JI
          I RESPECT THE WAY U DARE TO SPEAK AGAINST UNJUSTICE ......
          SECONDLY I THINK NOONE SHOULD HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS ARTICLE ITS NOT SOME SEX STORY BUT A LITTLE INNOCENT GIRLS LIFE THAT HAS BEEN MESSED UP BY A BOY WHO HAS BEEN RAISED UP IN A SOCIETY THT TEACHES THAT WOMEN ARE SOME PIECE OF TOY TO BE USED AND ABUSED .....THESE MEN ARENT TAUGHT TO RESPECT WOMEN AND THEY KEEP FORGETTING THAT THE PERSON THEY ARE RAPPING OR CONSIDERING A RIGHT TO RAPE IS ALSO A WOMAN JUST LIKE THE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THEM........

I CAN RIGHT NOW TELL U WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE CASE THE BOY IS GOING TO WALK FREE CAUSE HE IS GOING TO STATE THAT THE GIRL WAS ASKING FOR IT ......AND NOONE IS GOING TO BLAME HIM ......

MY HEART CRIES FOR THE POOR GIRL AND HER PARENTS CAUSE THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH HELL BUT I HOPE THAT THE GIRL HAS ENOUGH STRENGHT TO PULL OUT OF IT AND MAKE THE BOY PAY FOR WHAT HE DID .......

I RESPECT LAWYERS LIKE ASMA JEHANGIR AND HINA CAUSE THEY HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAND UP IN THE MALE DOMINANT SOCIETY AND TRY THEIR BEST TO GET JUSTICE FOR THEM WHO DESERVE IT ......

Comment

No one should be offended by this..because unfortunately this is the sick reality we live in. These situations occur daily..and it is up to us to stop it

May Allah give strength to all of those who have been through such an ordeal.
            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Rape is a result of a sick mind. It should be punished and the culprit does not deserve to be spared. It can also be the result of a girl 'asking for it'. That is not to say that it took place in this case, because this kid was just 11 years old. But in some cases, particularly when someone is accused of 'date rape', the girl is certainly equally responssible.
              All girls are not angels. So lets get that straight, right off the bat.

------------------

Laterz,
              ManiaX.

Comment

I am particularly disturbed by rapes and sexual harassment. I saw a women being raped when i was too young to know what rape was. i knew a bit about sex, but i thought it to be a sweet and soothing thing, rather than violent and criminal. those images left significant fear in me to make me guilty of my sexual feelings as i grew up to adolescence. i realized that i was ashamed to be a male.

I have been studying some of such cases as one described above. my real plan is to make up a website againts rape and sexual harassment, and other injustice with females, especially young girls in pakistan, and would appreciate any help i can from anyone who shares my concern. the purpose of the website will be to seek ways for actual help, rather then telling stories and dissing the accused.

Dear ManiaX,

How can you accuse a girl for a "date rape"?? how exactly can you, you shouldve been more clear? Her only fault is to trust the wrong person, many a girl make this mistake and pay for it. The blame solely falls on the males who are responsible for this criminal activity.
                The problem with you males are that you just plainly refuse to take the blame, and consider it a shame to accept a mistake.

It is also interesting to note that the male mentality in pakistan can be depicted by their terminlogy. While we hear people say they're in love, or having an affair, with a women, in pakistan they say "main nay falaan ladki phansaee hoi hai!".

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

okay Manix, don't mean for this to be a tag team, but how can you blame a victim by saying that '...she was asking for it...', I mean isn't that making it an "OK" thing, when it clearly is not?!?!?!?

In some areas, females in Pakistan are held back by ignorant males and even females, who don't know any better, and as someone stated, the males get away with it...

And shaista, how long are we going to ignore this and let it happen, THAT IS NO WAY TO DEAL WITH A PROBLEM????

well right now i am too disappointed to continue my argument so let me go.... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

According To a survey here rape is not the result of any sexual appeal or any sort of frustration

and mostly points to some sort of hatred .
                        however i do n't think it's true in Pakistan

Comment

Thats allright..I can handle the tag team
                          Coming back to your question, what I was trying to convey was that in a case of 'date rape', in particular, both parties should be held accountable. Whenever there's a case as such, we always hear about the male being condemned and thrown into the slammer, which is fine...because he deserves it. However, at the same time, nobody really makes an effort to understand what events led up to the actual crime. A says B raped her, so lets just throw the book at B, and make him pay. Thats the mentality thats followed here. I think thats wrong. While agreeing with the general view, that the male can be considered to be the MAIN culprit..I firmly believe that we tend to consider him to be the ONLY culprit, which is wrong, foolish and a serious oversight.

Re: Jewel...

I think I've already answered the first part of your question. Regarding the second part,
                          ie the so-called 'male mentality in Pakistan'..do you mean to say that if a male is having an affair or whatever with a girl in the US...they go back to their friends and say ' Im in love with so and so and all I want to do is get married to her, have children and live happily ever after'?
                          If thats the case, then you're sadly mistaken. Yes, in most cases guys in Pakistan do talk to their friends and use looses terms to describe their girl friends, yet, the same thing happens in the US and indeed most parts of the world. We dont have exclusive rights to that as yet.

------------------

Laterz,
                          ManiaX.

Comment

well what i meant by "dirty thing" is that if you consider the women as a toy and make a sex without permission from another partner (rape), thats act is considered dirty thing.
                            Of course it depend what kind of mentality you have. If you enjoyed while reading the first message in this topic, then it is pleasure for you, am i right? If you began crying in your heart then you consider this very awful story....am i right?

What i tried to say to him was that we people here in the forum (so far i know are very honest persons) what to discuss everyday life problems and others thing, not the dirty kind. GET IT!! YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND IT...

Comment

Dear shaista,
                              possibly, atleast 30% of the pakistani females have been, atleast once in their lives, a victim of sexual harassment. So their IS a group that needs to talk about it. I am actually sorry for offending you, and i apologize for not adding a suitable warning in the topic of the thread.
                              I would like to request the modersator to change the topic, if she can, adding a suitable watrning in the title, so that those who find such topics offensive should not be reading them.

Dear k2pk,
                              This is not tagteam this is a rather brutal case, which, in my mother tongue, is regarded as, "saaray mil kay ik noo pay gaye o!"

Comment

Working...
                              X