WHERE ABOUT OF MSAQIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE ABOUT OF MSAQIB

Does anyone know where MSAQIB is,he has not posted anything since 5th May 1999,he is still missing in action..Msaqib jee is liya mai na kaha tha ka banaweety ke rista ka main kayil nahi hoon,ap na kaha tha ka dilse I am like your brother,kahan gayee wo brother ka rista..where are you,hope you are fine by the grace of almight GOD.

dil..dilseee

Has he joined taliban?

Anyway no more comments since the guy is not around to defend.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited May 17, 1999).]

Comment

ZZ no idea,that was a good one,may be Msaqib sahib will pop in now with the word Taliban...hahahaha

dil...dilseeee

Comment

ZZ....mai apna bara bhai ke khilaf kuch nahi sun sakta hoon...griftar kar lo in jasooson ko...ha ha ha ha.... ya dialouge ap ko kaisa lago.....just kidding zz

dil dilseee

Comment

good dialogue.. must be a simple minded guy in real life, very passionate. but since he once proudly mentioned the money he is making as network manager, i doubt if he will really do something. i have always felt that his posting must be more reflecting of pakistani opinion than other liberals around. i have been told that urdu newspapers write this kind of stuff. but i can not read urdu.

Comment

zz not really, you can find this stuff in english Indian cinema magazin.But I was just joking

dil..dilseee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited May 17, 1999).]

Comment

i am basically replying on saqib's behalf..since he is my friend.nope he did not join the taliban or anything of that sort..he is well and alive and is on a business trip to mexico and cuba..for a month.hope taht ans your ques

------------------
              all the world's stage..and we are merely players..we have our entrances and exits.one man in his lifetime plays many parts..his act being seven ages((as u like it act i sc 4))

Comment

Way to go Saqi bro, we're missing you here. No worries tho, I'll hold the fort 'til you get back. Don't want to disappoint ZZ now do we?

Comment

Sonya jee ap ka bohat bohat shukryia,allah ka shukr hai ka ...he is fine...thankssssssss apna
                  dil...dilseeee

dil...dilseeeee

Comment

mr.xtreme,
                    i am sure saq' will apprecite having a friend like u..way to go

------------------
                    all the world's stage..and we are merely players..we have our entrances and exits.one man in his lifetime plays many parts..his act being seven ages((as u like it act i sc 4))

Comment

I am also sure that msaqibj will like a friend like Mr. Xtreme. Way to go Mr. Xtreme, catch next flight to mexico.

Comment

Hey,

We can find out what Msaqibj thinks when he returns! I don't think he'll let me down.

Comment

Mr. Xtreme is now playing 'chamcha' to Msaqib; before he was Achtung's sidekick.
                          Yeah, the world's a stage and we are mere actors and we know what role Mr.Xtreme is playing.

Comment

aDbulmaliCk,

Surely a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Man, if I am a chamcha what does that make you? A poop - scoop?

Get yourself a spine before you come treading on my toes Bendy Boy. By the way, dog - mess can make you go blind, so go easy on the poop - scooping.

Comment

I HAVE FOUND HIM IN ANOTHER GUPSUP FORUM, PAKNEWS.ORG, but his posts are all dated 5th.
                              www.paknews.org/bbs.html
                              I read some of his posts in the sports section and entertainment.. which were from the 5th. So my prediction is.. he lost the internet.. that's it!

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited May 20, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X