dear muzna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear muzna

pardon me. I dont want to destroy the romantic faza but couldnt help laugh. I was expecting some flames or an angry post. Good one jewels.

Comment

right back at you jewels.

Comment

he came in...looked around.... found her.... smiled..... and went right out of the door,
        he gave ger what she deserved, and was not interested in the subsequent proceedings any more.

good bless dear muzna

Comment

choudry ji i expected the same thing but ummmmmmm surprised .....hey do we have a surprised face over here ......umm will have to check on that .....anyways muzna ji u have to do ur job whether it bothers some of us or not ......sorry if my any posts offended in u in any way

Comment

This has nothing to do with your post - but 'jewels of insignificance ji', why is your name jewels of insificance?

Comment

Dear nadia.k

A man lies in his bed in a room with no door. He waits, hoping for a presence, something, anything, to enter. After
              spending half his life searching he still felt as blank as the ceiling at which he stared. He is alive, but feels absolutely
              nothing. So is he? When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him. By nine he had deciphered the
              illusion trading magic for fact. No tradebacks. So this is what it's like to be an adult. If he only knew now what he
              knew then. I'm open...I'm open...come on in...come on in...come on in...come on in...I'm open...I'm open...come on
              in...come on in...come on in...come on in...Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream.
              Dream up a new self for himself.

hence jewels of insignificance

Comment

j o i
                this is exaclty how i decipher life .....the moon thing how true believing that the moon is travelling with u as u watch it through the window of the car speeding away to its desired location ....but ur not interested a least bit in where ur headed but eager to arrive at ur destination not knowing that the moon itself is not infact travelling with u but heading for its own destination

Comment

Jewels of insignificance ji!

Oh I see why you call youself by this name. You must be a shayaar too! Aap tu buhat deep sochte hai. Mein Bhi aksar apne bedroom mein ceiling ki taraff dekhtey hoon aur sochti hoon..... ki ahir,..... mein ne, erm..... well I think about why didn't I paint the ceiling blue and have little stars drawn on it!

Anyway could you think of a 'deep name' for me. Basically, I have led a 'sheltered life' and somehow I managed to walk through a tunnel of darkness. Now as i am approaching the light of life at the end of the tunnel I HAVE been told to walk back towards the darkness!
                  What could I be called! J O I

Comment

dear nadia.k,
                    "eye of the beholder."

Comment

Basically, I have led a 'sheltered life' and somehow I managed to walk through a tunnel of darkness. Now as i am approaching the light of life at the end of the tunnel I HAVE been told to walk back towards the darkness!

can i save this line with me please?
                      please?

Comment

Agaar aap ko acchi laagti hai tu le leyjiyey!

So you think I should be called 'eye of the beholder' TEEK HAI! Everyone from now on I am to be referred to as 'the eye of the beholder'
                        Shukariya JOI

Comment

JOI, What do think of my new signature?

Comment

JOI: I forgot to do something so here it is!

------------------
                            Life is not a midsummers night dream
                            Nor is it a Tempest
                            But it is a commedy of errors
                            SO LOVE IT AS YOU LIVE!
                            NADIA.K
                            EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Comment

Oh. Oh. Oh.

Comment

Working...
                              X