So where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where is everyone?

Because of world time differences we all post messages and replies at various.
    It would be nice to know what corner of the world each of you are tappping (or dictating) your posts from.

Im from United Kingdom.

DownUnder Mate

Comment

i'm sitting in a office in london, uk working on a sunday *gasp*....btw its really dull outside...just incase anyone wants to know

------------------

Comment

Nadia21> OK I take that as being the Southern Hemisphere of the Earth. Thats just as good as me saying Im from Earth.

UKWali> Work on a Sunday? Well yes it is dull here too. Its quite windy here. Im not far from you. Im from Hertfordshire.

Comment

Danish Dynamite !!
          hmm..

Comment

iam in australia
            we are five hours ahead of pakistan

Comment

yazoo ji u have a very limited knowledge of geography i think why dont u get some info

"DownUnder" is another name for Australia and is quite commonly known among general public ..............

Comment

Yes I do know Down under means Australia. Silly me. I hated Geography anyway.

Comment

salaams
                  sun came out for a lil bit n it was warm...all gone now tho http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif....

yup I work sunday, hadta work saturday too
                  http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif...i work for an internet provider here...so haveta work weird days n hours....one good thing is come tuesday i;m off for 4 days...yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

hertfordshire: hmmm that kinda northwestish of london? (sorry my geography is rubbish)...i'm one of those ppl who saw a map of the states n was shocked to find NY n Washington were on the west coast n not in the middle somewhere http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

allah hafiz

Comment

Yeah your right. Herts is where you say it is, but its fairly big and reaches a bit further north.

Which Internet provider do you work for?

Comment

um...err...i can't actually say...but one of the main ones in the uk

Comment

nadia,
                        which part of australia?i 'll be goin to queensland 4 further studies
                        anyway, i am from singapore...

------------------
                        all the world's stage..and we are merely players..we have our entrances and exits.one man in his lifetime plays many parts..his act being seven ages((as u like it act i sc 4))

Comment

UK Wali> Never mind. I can understand the situation.

Comment

sonya ji me residing in sydney 2000
                            hey i went to singapore on my honeymoon i loved the place it has the coolest beaches

Comment

I'm in India
                              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X