Yeah I got my spunk back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I got my spunk back

Have you ever had something happen to you that totally shatters your outlook of your world and how you exist?

Well I have.

I had to rethink my life and my frame of reference for everything….i was unsure and faltering.
    …. I was lost and now I'm found (no reference to amazing grace intended here heheheheh).

I worked on myself and discovered who I really am.
    And now I've got my spunk back. So watch out!

Buffy--It's either that or you are on Prozac!

Comment

hey buffy that happens to everyone once in their life time i have had my share of such things where i thought i was at "the point of no return" but the amazing thing is we all pull out of such depressing state and live to look back at it and wonder how we ever survived

Comment

Yes its happened to all of us.

Comment

I'm not talking about depression here though that could always be a factor. But what happens when you realize you may be seeing things wrong. Or if you continue to see things that way, it will only lead to an existence that is not fulfilling.

We have free will to choose the type of person we are and how we want to be.
          It is our own duty to take that chance.

Yes, it does happen to everyone at some point in their livees. For some it is more gentle, others rough. How else would we grow?

Adbul…..
          That wasn't very nice.

There are many people out there who benefit from short term or long term use of medications to help psychiatric disease. But, medication alone can not do the trick.

Comment

Dear Buffy,
            Sorry for the hurt; didn't mean no harm! I agree with you: medication alone is not the cure; one should be able to talk with others so as to expurge and receive support.
            I promise to be more sensitive if you care to share your experience with the forum; and, as far as the Prozac remark - it was a jab made in jest; a large number of professionals in USA take Prozac to help them cope with stress.
            Regards,
            Abdulmalick

Comment

Working...
            X