My Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Apologies

Well folks looks like i jumped to conclusion and messed up things so here is my apology but to be honest that mail made me pretty mad and further more i received another of that kinda mail today in my mailbox..u ppl talk about tracing the mail well i dont have any time for it so maybe one of u can do it for me so anyways sorry for my misjudgment
    and dilse bhai thanks for ur advice

please forward the mail to me with it's full header.I'll try to trace it.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Nadia21..you did the right thing,ap ka bohat bohat shukryia,I dont think that anyone from the forum gupshup is kisam ka alfaz istamal kara ga....khuda na kasta agar in future aisa hua to just try to ignore it,is ma akal mandi hai....allah maf kar deta hai to banda/bandy bhee mauf kar da gee...am I right guys....

dil...dilseee

Comment

A wise decision.

Comment

You can have someone try to trace it for you but the only sure fire method and the only one accepted by the authorities will be when you, yourself, issue a formal complaint to the internet service provider. Both to your own and to the provider that is servicing the idiot that is doing this to you.

Two additional things...

a) Reacting in anger does not make our actions excusable.
          b) If it's bothering you to such a degree, then why haven't you the time to make a serious effort to stop it?

Comment

dear muzna ji
            well i am a busy person and tracing that with the method i have takes time and patience and i really dont have time or effor to waste over an idiot such as that plus i have received additional mails as well but now i have simply blocked off the sender....one more thing tracing hotmails is rather difficult cause one person can have many alias and hotmail can be sent from any computer ..if the mail was sent from an isp email account it would have taken even an idiot to trace it ....i am cool now ....so thanks all for ur support this place is rather cool and i have missed it for one day enough and no idiot is going to stop me from coming back ...

Comment

NO PROBELEMO DEAR .....

------------------
              Yours one and only
              MOON.......MANO BILLI
              meow! meow! meow!

Comment

Working...
              X