Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

I'll be leaving gupshup for four months (maybe longer). If I do get an internet connection at my new place, I'll be back . If not, I'd just like to say goodbye and thanks to everyone who has shared their thoughts with me. Its been a good expierence. I can still be reached by email.

Khuda Hafiz,

Achtung

Achtung,

It was a pleasure meeting you Sir.

Stud

Comment

Pleasure is putting it lightly.....

I'll miss you. Take care wherever it is you are off to and do drop us a note once in a while.

I hope that you have my email address and if you ever wish to have me proxy your messages to the forum please feel free to send them to me. I'd be honored to post on your behalf.

Blue skies.....

Comment

You'll be greatly missed Achtung...hope to see u back soon..do visit sometime.
        take care..

[This message has been edited by zainab (edited April 13, 1999).]

Comment

Achtung baby!!!

Comment

O' Man. Just when I started to take you 'seriously' you call it quits. Well, I guess we will have to look at the bright side, which is that it is only 4 months that you will be away. I guarantee you that the crowd here will be a lot "maturer" and "civil" when you return (with only a few exceptions - ones for which there's no hope).

Aside from your stinky views on certain issues, I really enjoyed and learned a lot from you.

Best wishes and much success in whatever you are going away for (I think graduate school). Godspeed!!!

Comment

Is that a warning or...?

Comment

Achtung,
                I sincerely hope u come back ;(
                I am a fan of Ur capability to sound rational and cool in your posts, especially in the heated environment of the religion forum...Anyway, 4 months is a pretty long time http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif Dunno if i'll be around by the time u come back

[This message has been edited by queer (edited April 14, 1999).]
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Man, your posts were great source of rumination and pleasure. We are going to miss you a lot... 'Hope you come back sooner than what you thought. Please do keep in touch. See you soon.

Comment

Achtung

You will be missed...especially since you are the only muslim male feminist i know.

take care.

Comment

hope you can make it back soon Achtung... and good luck in your four month endeveor

Kash
                      by the way how do you define a male muslim feminist ??? curious

Comment

Alright, this time I really am leaving. For 3 months, I'll be back in September. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Take care and have a good summer!

Achtung

Comment

Achtung bhai I hope you have verry nice sumer to. I also want to thanking you because you try to not banned my webpage.

Comment

KithE ja rahE ho Piario,

TusiN sanu hanjoo bahauna dekhna chahundE ho? Do not go away, if yoyu must, Please be back!

Thanks.

Jat

Comment

Working...
                            X