Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking the end of a golden era?

Hi,

Greetings people. A new year has begun, we are faced with new challenges these days... the world as we know is dynamically changing... politics.. the weather.. current affairs... the pace is only picking up.

Me, Gamma Dilation... the peoples god.... the day walker....has always persued greatness. On GS i have only looked for excellence, i have contributed in a way only to uphold the fine tradition of literay excellence and i have always tried to come out as an apostle of online conversation.

Today is not an ordinary day..oh no... for it marks the end of somthing special.... or if ur optimistic like me.... it represents the start of somthing new. Behold.... Ur very own gamma has completed his 2000th post . The fine tradition will continue.. my persuit for the truth..the good ... shall carry on... the hunger for somthnig better somthing new.. somthing greater is only growing.

my lust for knowledge shall not be assuaged at any cost.

Thank you
    Your Superior

GD
    hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Oops.. and I thought u were leaving GUPSHUP now. Ah well...
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

More importantly, it's mah Bday

Happy Birthday to me
      Happy Birthday to me
      Happy birthday dear me
      Happy Birthday to me

Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco

Comment

Re: Marking the end of a golden era?

Originally posted by Gamma Dilation:
        Hi,

Greetings people. A new year has begun,

Me, Gamma Dilation... the peoples god.... the day walker....
        The new year begun two months ago, im not quite sure what world your living in..carry on day walking,lol !

P.S: congrats on completing a succesful 2000 posts !

Comment

......... congrats on your 2000 posts ..

Comment

Re: Marking the end of a golden era?

Originally posted by Gamma Dilation:
            Hi,

Greetings people. A new year has begun, we are faced with new challenges these days... the world as we know is dynamically changing... politics.. the weather.. current affairs... the pace is only picking up.

Me, Gamma Dilation... the peoples god.... the day walker....has always persued greatness. On GS i have only looked for excellence, i have contributed in a way only to uphold the fine tradition of literay excellence and i have always tried to come out as an apostle of online conversation.

Today is not an ordinary day..oh no... for it marks the end of somthing special.... or if ur optimistic like me.... it represents the start of somthing new. Behold.... Ur very own gamma has completed his 2000th post . The fine tradition will continue.. my persuit for the truth..the good ... shall carry on... the hunger for somthnig better somthing new.. somthing greater is only growing.

my lust for knowledge shall not be assuaged at any cost.

Thank you
            Your Superior

GD
            The Game Responds:

It's scary Gamma, but you sound exactly like me. Cut it out. People, That Is All.

Comment

grow up kid, grow up....
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

the cheese has finally begun to rot.
                Why so serious ... ?

Comment

neah, u have NOW started NOTICING it :-)
                  Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

Working...
                  X