Nuclear Idiots???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear Idiots???????????

OOOOOOOO yes its Nadia the Controversial again.......
    well first of all i wanto know whats wrong with our ppl and the govt ..have they all gone bananas or what...
    so what if India has shown off its nuclear powers...that doesnt mean that pakistanis should also behave in the same ignorant manner...its like the old saying goes.."india well may jump kar raha hay to pakistan ko bhi jump karna chahiya"
    well well here is a thought to ponder upon this is not a game of cricket or hockey india loses paksitan wins and shows off its shiny cup to the whole world lol no no ..No one will praise either india or pakistan after they use their mighty nuclear weaponss cause noone will be left to do so and if ppl do survive they will be all teera meera and they wont be praising but cursing the idiots..
    honestly to see the facts look at japan ..the ppl still are suffering cause of the bomb so many years ago ...and now science nay taraqi kar li hay ...just imagine what destruciton a nuclear bomb today will do ...
    plus now this PM of ours oh yes Nawaz Sharif if he has so much money that he can put up a nuclear plant and make nuclear bombs well why doesnt the idiot spend that money on feeding and providing shelter to those who are poor in our country ...
    sometimes i am forced to think whats wrong with these ppl ???????????/

This was relayed so often a while back in the press when India would their Nuclear bomb test and then Pakistan would follow. It seems that what India and Pakistan do not realise is that in the event of hitting either country the other would be affected in just an extreme. India's policy to say that under no circumstances will they strike first means absolutely nothing.
    Yes! the money could be better spent to resolve the nations poverty and infrastructure problems ie; water, transport and energy but on the otherhand I would sooner see the money pumped into pointless bombing exercises than into the hands of the fat bellied corrupt business men and ministers of those respective countries because without it no work gets done. Countries that are built on corruption and bribes worries me. What's to say that during all their testing and experiments one of their key players is bought out by the opposition to cause damage to his own nation. How patriotic can a person be when exposed to an immediate bribe which is probably 10 times his/her annual salary. I think I'm going into James Bond mode now .. I'll end.

Comment

Different Priorities madam...... Different circumstances ask for the rearrangement of priorities...

Comment

Both Indians and Pakistanis brag about their newly acquired (in many peoples' opinion acquired by Theft) nuclear capability. In both countries, the religious fundamentalists not only exhibit joyous behavior but are not shy of taking credit for this development. Meanwhile, the chief scientists of both nations are from religious minorities. In India, there is no constitutional or institutionalized discrimination against religious minorities, in Pakistan the situation is not the same. As much as I have no respect for Prof. Abdulslam, I am waiting for some religious fundamentalist to come out and praise the contribution that Professor Abdulsalam made into Pakistan making a bomb. If a fundemantalist is ever placed in power, he will not hesitate for a second to use the bomb. Drop the bomb on religious fundamentalism.

Comment

Working...
        X