SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

im a new user here and noticed that the "sex education" post had over 30 replies which is more than twice what the others had...so i decided to see what kinda response this topic would get

What's your point? So if people like to talk more about one topic and less about the others... so what???

Comment

Hmm.....how nice.

First I thought of going in and editing your subject title but then I figured....let's leave it and let the membership see how your mind works.

Comment

i never had a point. this was just a test

Comment

muzna dear, this is not to see how MY mind works, but how everybody else's does

Comment

Sex Sells!

Comment

No, as far as I have seen there are topics that sell more. 'man of the century gandhi or jinnah' 'my brother's engagement', 'ca u trust a hindu?', 'jesus dead or alive', 'sabah's wedding' and so on. there is no guarantee. You can write start a thread on which pc to buy. someone will respond telling not to buy korean produt. it can get into korea vs. usa and then usa vs islam and it can take any turn. What u may end up reading under the thread name has often little to do with the begining post.

Comment

Studies show that males think about sex every 8 seconds....

After reading your topic subject I filled my quota for next 80 seconds in about 2 seconds!!!

What am I going to do with the extra 78 seconds???

Any suggestions.

Comment

fill up the quota for the next 80 days this time!!! this may give you a bit of extra time to think about sex further

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Rubya Nur ji said:

"Aray, kabhi apnay giraybaan may jhankh kay dekha hai??
                      You'll be shocked to see the similarities between your's and the "Other's"!! "

I agree with Rubya ji, most men always worry too much about the size, content and script of other people's posts and not pay attention to their own posts to enhance their ability to satisfy enquiring readers.

CM

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Hey,
                          First off one word of sex for the topic would have been just ok. Second off testing what?? Dont get u'r point of testing other people. So now chill.
                          Ok well nice to meet U.
                          Adios chico , me no le gusta a ti. he he

Comment

hahahaha look another idiot
                            well thats the main problem in our country u know ..sex is considered as something bad and u know hush hush and all
                            i say if it wasnt taken that way then ppl wouldnt be intrigued to take out other ways to find about it ..but well again the thing comes upto pointing fingers at others while we are doing the same thing well i say that since everyone will be held accountable for their own deeds then why not mind our own business and let others do what they wanna do cause they will be held accountalbe for their actions not u so why butting in....and as far as sex goes at the right age and at the right time its good dont make it an obsession its cool

Comment

Hi again,

First off miss nadia who u calling an idiot. Anyways i would say that the stage of hush hush, wink wink, nudge nudge when talking about sex is long gone. Well look around in the society where u live sex is taken as a joke and the outcomes hello are just, oh what should i say quite obvious. Ain't that true. No one's saying that hide this natural phenomena. If this post was posted in a serious way. I would have no problem whatsoever in answering in a whats it called a normal manner.
                              well anyways have a skippy day.

Comment

Working...
                              X