DVD and Video CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD and Video CDs

Where can one get Pakistani and Indian Video CDs and/or DVD movies?

I've looked around the web but most seem to be american sites. Anyone got any ideas where I could get them directly from those countries? (Through the Internet of course)

Yazoo!

search for "Desimall". I think there is a site with that name. But mostly I think they would have Indian movies stuff... but you get give it a try. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Roman I'll give it a try

Yazoo

Comment

THE BEST PLACE I'VE FOUND WHICH I HAVE USED A WHILE NOW IS :
        www.indiaplaza.com they have 3 main pricing catergories for those in the U.S, India or UK. They have a mailing list so they'll automatically send you the latest films via email every couple of months. On average I probably order about 5-6 dvd's from them every 3-4 months. And YES the quality of Hindi DVDs compared to the VCD or Video tape are simply miles and miles apart. To finish off you need to have the full Surround Sound experience at home ! if so, JOIN THE CLUB !
        There are other suppliers on the NET but they are by far the best in all catergories.
        ENJOY !

Comment

One more thing ... nearly 95% of all DVDs are manufactured and mastered in the U.S hence they boast such high quality. Buying anything from anyone in India or Pakistan itself will be a bad investment. Occasionally some pirated titles crop up out of Asia Pacific and depending on how fussy you are they can be GREAT ! or a major disappointment. My recent DVDs of KKHH and Diwale Duniya Lajenge were absolutely superb although they weren't officially released. Finally there are mainly 2 major players in mastering DVDs one is EROS and the other something ?DIGITAL. Got there in the end.

Comment

Thanks for the URL Shabs. I'm going to give it a try. If you do find anymore interesting sites, please let me know by e-mail.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X