Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sickening Old Navy ads

Salam ppl,
    This is my 1st time here, sooo let me make this quick. Can anyone (besides me) understand what the hell are the old navy ads conveying. Hmmmm.. i think that some of the cast are stars of old sitcoms like "i dream of jeanie", but...what bandoo can't understand is...10 males and females jumping(dancing whatever) (wearing the old navy pants and shirts)in the behind and 2 or 3 ppl wearing old big glasses including a dog (woofing here and there) saying weird poetic stuff about the brand can make someone buy it. gasp gasp. Are the ads just made to confuse (idiots like me) or are they just made to look like this? and are a marketing gamble that by repeating these boring advertisements again and again, they can attract consumers in buying the specific brand. Throw me some tubelight on this, will yaa. Thanx.
    "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Hmmmm..lets see....

The great ad discussion. Those ads are kinda funny.....that geeky lady makes sure that I don't buy Old Navy clothing.

I do like those GAP ads though.

Comment

Dear Bandoostaa,

Welcome to Guppshupp, a lot less confusing than those Old Navy Ads. But why do you want to join the Navy? Why not Marines or the Air Force? There uniform is a lot cooler than the Navy's. Whatever you decide, goodluck. And Welcome to Guppland!!!

Comment

Ditto to Ghalib, never bought any Old Navy stuff just because of those ads. I hate the ads, so stupid!!!

Comment

Working...
        X