APNA Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APNA Conference

It is a great effort. I applaud the organizers for undertaking such a monstrous task.

We need to look towards the 21st century where our language or maN boli has to proceed and survive the onslaughts. Literature will keep a language going and evolving and conferences to promote the literature of a certain language will pave the way for a language to proceed not by inches but by miles.

I am sorry due to an upcoming trip to Africa in May, I will not be able to attend this conference this year. For sure, in the coming year if next year such a conference is held I would be there for sure.

Long live Punjabi.

Rab Rakha

Where in Africa are you headed JAT?

Comment

Dear hmcq,

I am headed to Arusha, Tanzania. From there I intend to visit Zanzibar, Dar Us Salam etc. Of course, numerous trips to the local conservation areas such as Ngongoro, Serengetti (spellings?) etc. etc.

I visited Tanzania and Kenya about five years ago and fell in love with the area. So it is about time I had revisited the area.

Thanks for your interest.

Rab Rakha

Comment

Fantastic! Write some time about your stay in Africa in Gupshup. I do not think I or most of us will ever visit Africa. But definitely a fascinating continent.

Comment

Hi,
          Wow neat stuff. Going to africa very cool. Well i have always wanted to go to africa , one of my best friends mom is paki but she grew up in kenya. Well do fill us in with the wonders of Africa http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif)

Comment

Working...
          X