Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!

Dear mothers of gupshup,

First of all I wish you all a very very happy mothers day. There is nothing more precious than being a mother and you are special. This is your day and enjoy it.
    Love you all!!! and may dear God bless you with the love of your jiger ke tukRey.

Can you please sign here and let us know that you are a mother? Thanks

CM

PS: Happy mothers day Mom, wish you were here with us and not 12,000 miles away. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

I join ChannMahi in wishing all mommies a very happy mother’s day. I called my mom today and when I wished her “happy mother’s day”, she replied: “maray Lal, Agar itna ee ten maN dee yad aandi ay tay tu ithay aa ja pakka” (if you miss your mom that much, come live with me). Moms are the best. Ganat maN kay kadmooN may hotee hay!

Comment

This quotation is for Rubiya...especially from me....in honor of her motherhood.

"What is truly indispensible for the conduct of life has been taught us by women - the small rules of courtesy, the actions that win us the warmth or deference of others; the words that assure us a welcome; the attitudes that must be varied to mesh with character or situation; all social strategy. It is listening to women that teaches us to speak to men" - R. De Gourmont (1858-1915)

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
          X