• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got (Last or Family Name)

What is your got? Do you care?

not at all !
    do you ?

Comment

As a matter of fact I do. This tells me where my last umpteen generations came from and where would my next umpteen generations belong to. For me at least it is like religion. It represents who I am. What blood is flowing in my veins. I think it is very important.

In old Scotland and England, each tribe used to have their own insignia and their own flag. Most of the regiments in Pakistani army, navy and the marine force still have their own insignias or banners.

The Got is like an icon in Windoes 95 and Windows 98 environment.

I would appreciate any dissenting views or anyone supporting my beliefs.

Comment

i am a chawdhury-ia m reminded of it time and again but i don't care

------------------
        all the world's stage..and we are merely players..we have our entrances and exits.one man in his lifetime plays many parts..his act being seven ages((as u like it act i sc 4))

Comment

Re: Got (Last or Family Name)

dunt care really but what i do care is that to leave a legacy of mine that ppl remember me as a muslim and my generation be a muslim and it has been ever as our family tree goes back to hazrat ali. And inshaallah to continue till day of judgemnt.
          Family name or casts were for the easy recognision of certain ppl in certain areas owa days its not required instead theres more fights
          "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

Working...
          X