Arranged marriages/Love marriages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arranged marriages/Love marriages

now i don't know how many will agree with me cause i actually am not sure myself that what is it actually which is more successful is it an arranged marriage or is it a love marriage if we are married arranged then the girl/guy we marry we have to learn to love him..and it might take ages it might take months or never..and if we get to marry the one we love
    which not everyone gets so lucky with, then i guess love is there but the things we never knew about the person can come forward..it's so confusing ...marriages are like gambling...you never know if you will lose or win..and on the other hand it is only played (done) once..

------------------
    http://wakas.tsx.org

WITH REGARDS TO MARRIAGE, WHETHER IT IS LOVE OR ARRANGED, YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD AT IT TO MAKE IT WORK,BOTH PARTIES NEED TO SHOW LOVE, RESPECT, TRUST, COMMITTMENT AND ALSO A LITTLE LESS INTERFERENCE FROM FAMILY

Comment

I always took it that "Arranged Marriage" means that the parents/guardians do all the preparation for the ceromony etc. The final decision is left to the couple. It is in our family anyway. They have the right to accept or decline.

Answering your question - I think it depends on the person, but it is confusing.

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X