Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Canada don't wanna be left behind

Aslkm!

Today the Denver scene was repeated in Taber (AB). A 14 yr old kills 2 17 yr olds, just cuz they use to bully the lil' guy. Would there be an end to this or is this just the begining?! Makes ya think, Cud U be the next target

Till then,
    Adios!
    Daysee Behna

This is another example why I say that our society is still the best. With all its given problems, we still have a society which is worth loving.

I think only those who live outside Pakistan can appreciate the good things about home.

Hamid

Comment

Daysee BehnaJi, it's sad isn't it? kids killing kids. do you think that these kids really know what they're doing? are they really aware of how evil their actions are? i remember when i was in elementary school and safety and comfort were associated with childhood. and you knew that schools were safe, and now people can't even be sure of that...

---------------------------------------------
      "it has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"
      --- albert einstein

Comment

Every single one of these incidents should remind us to look at ourselves and evaluate what it is we do and how it impacts the world around us.

Comment

Hamidji: Even back home, Ab tuo ShunShun-Kof kay zor pay exams daythay hain kuch log
          No, evil is every where,agr koee nazar dal kay daykhay:~) Sirf west he badnam naheen.

Smileji: Ap ko tuo smiles baykhairnay chahiyain

Muzna: Hmm... I'd love to have copykittens of mine

News Flash: {No, its old} In Calgary a Lbns and a Vtnmi dude exchanged chaqu skills amongst themselves, based of racial difro's. Admitted in Foothills Hospital after the incident/occurred same day as the Colarado case. Tsk! Tsk!

Living in the 90's, one has to live on the edge, it seems. Ready for every circumstance, every sec as the clock ticks by. OOoh Ma ma..isn't life such a bliss. Love it!

Till then,
          Adios!
          Daysee Behna

Comment

That is why the proliferation of guns in the society is of concern to everyone. Especially the guns falling in the hands of children. The parents should be charged if the guns are not properly stored in a locked cabinet.

Comment

Working...
            X