Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONEY

hello;;;;;;;
    if you win one million dollars what would you do with that money ...............

I would buy a few nice things for
    myself and my family and then
    give the rest away to Charity

Comment

#1) Make sure that for myself and my siblings any debt is paid off.
      #2) Invest the rest offshore, Cayman Islands maybe. keep on going with life and career as it is and reinvest the profits from investments until I have a solid plan where a part of that capital could be used in a business in a business venture. Charity and stuff will go on as usual with higher amounts I guess.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr. Fraudia's list + a lot of world travel

Comment

Go back to school

Comment

Come on guys!!!!! One million is not that much money..... if you do what you say you would, it can be spent in 6 months....
            I never dream about winning any less than 1 billion dollars.... na saun mann tael hovey na radha nachey.

CM

Comment

My dear Chan mahi
              with 1 million dollars
              assuming that is net $1m
              investments with reasonable return say we shoot for a reasonable 15%
              even though higher returns are not only possible, pretty much all of my friends who have investments
              have had much higher returns.
              At 15% return annually you will be getting $150,000.00/yr for which you dont have to move or do anything.
              Now the fact that in offshore investments the taxes are significantly lesser, but lets say you are paying 50% in taxes, a high number here but just to show a worse case scenario.
              that is $75,000 net annually or an extra $6,250/month.
              All the while your principal of 1 million is not being touched.

In my humble opinion an extra $6K net per month is a fairly substantial amount.
              Now assuming that you are making a decent income from your job as well you have 6k extra per month.

However, if you chose to reinvest your income from investments, the compounding effect could be enormous.

Admittedly one will not be a bill gates or warren buffet but its no peanuts either.

You asked what we will do, I posted what I will actually do. Wont put anyone on the cover of fortune or business week, but who knows what some talent, dedication and a good business venture may do.

6 months.. i dont think so.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Most of us, including myself, would question: why can;t we have 2 million instead. You can never have enough money.

Anyways, I would retire with money invested in a Riba free porfolio which will earn a decent amount. I will pay off my house and finally get rid of this one haraam in my life. I will make sure that my parents never think twice before spending on anything!!

As for enjoying life, my wife and I would spend six months in pakistan, 3 months in saudi arabia and 3 months in amreeka!!

Now, pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd come and annoy all you wonderful people in North America and in Pakistan )(on holidays of course)

Comment

One Million Dollars = 1 million opportunities = 1 million problems.
                    Conclusion: I will take the Million Dollar!

Comment

Working...
                    X