When it comes to marriage...II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to marriage...II

Girls I have a question that how many of you will marry a guy not because he is a nice person but because he is rich? Be very honest and think hard before you reply.
    Remember be honest.

------------------
    [Sultan]

Could you please tell us first what is included in the definition of a nice person...

MOON

Comment

An other thought....

BTW if he is Rich we can make himNice ourselves.....hahahaha

Comment

Honestly no...
        and i've already done that.

Comment

Let me rephrase my Question that how many of you marry a guy because he is rich?
          Happy Mahnoor!

So, Kashmiri dosheza what you saying is when it comes to marriage you do not consider His bank bal.

------------------
          [Sultan]

Comment

I really like this new trend among our Desi Females. Suddenly it is in Vougue to discard rich men.
            This is going in my favour. Ladies I am dirt poor with good looks and lots of character....

Stud

Comment

Women these days are quite adept at making their own millions....

We are however, very short on nice guys.

heheheheee.

Comment

Never.

Comment

muzna exactly!!

Never depend on anyone.

Why wouldn't i want money that i made and i can choose what to do with it...without asking for it from anyone?

Comment

i agree with kashmiri girl: i can make my own bucks no problem but money doesn't gurantee happiness..i know a lot of rich women who are so unhappy with their husbands.
                    what i need is man i can get along with and click.character -that is so important...not his cash
                    stud,
                    u r in luck .i am sure u won't have a problem finding a woman..with"your looks and character"

Comment

Muzna:

another way to put it would be that we're very short on desirable girls!

yet another way might be that girls now want knight in a shinning armour when they don;t even exist anymore!!

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited April 21, 1999).]

Comment

Way to go girls
                        So it means I have good chances cus I am not rich rich

Comment

What about this?

How many guys would marry a girl because of her good nature and intelligence rather than how nice she looked? Remember...be HONEST!

Comment

Tough question dear Mr Xtreme. Very tough, let me think again before I answer your question. I would have answered it right away if you had not had the condition of honesty. LOL

Comment

Not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X