Are we clicking lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we clicking lately?

I posted this message on 'Meeting...' forum as well but thought there might be some people here who are not regulars there.

Just to remind and recap on what we members of Gup Shup decided a while ago (and a note to newer members), we should click on the sponsor's links (found at the bottom of every page on pak.org) at least once per visit to Gup Shup so that we can help Gup Shup in return to the wonderful services it provides to us. I admit that I have slackened a little, but I do it whenvere I remeber. So guys, keep on clicking!

Jeeta Reh Roman ...

I am sure visitors will try their best to help this great site. I am almost addicted. Some people like me like to read. I am saving my participations till later time.

But, regular visits to the sponsors of this website is what these good guys/gals deserve.

MalangBaba

Comment

Thank you Roman for reminding everyone!

Comment

Malang Baba: Please do satiate our curiosity with your intuitive insight sometime soon.

Comment

I noticed that when I submit a reply a window pops up saying "thank you for posting...".

IDEA!! Why doesn't admin config chat program to show banner in that area while I'm waiting to be redirected!

Comment

Thanks Roman reminding me again. I really am not clicking lately, but I would now.

Comment

ak, thank you for your suggestion.
              The idea is to make this place as pleasant as possible for visitors like yourself. We really dont want to put banners all over the place. We have located them conveniently at the bottom of each page so that you can visit them according to your likeness.

Admin

Comment

Working...
              X