CONGRAGULATIONS PAKISTANIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRAGULATIONS PAKISTANIS

congragulations to all pakis all over the globe on the succesful tasting of GHAURI & SHAHEEN missiles and on the success of pakistani team aginst india at sharjah.
    GO PAKISTANIS
    PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI

Congragulatons to Both Pakistan And India.
    Congragulations for fighting a billion dollar war while our children die and education goes to hell.
    Congragulations to both countries for mantaining Border Tensions to justify a 30% military budget to kill the sons of both countries.
    Congragulations To India for starving the masses.
    Congragulations to Pakistan for enslaving the poor.

Stud

Comment

Congratulations to Stud for writing such a studly piece!

Hamid

Comment

Well.. Stud, let people celebrate. At least they have something to celebrate or be sorry about.

This is arguing something like why should poor kids go to cinema and have fun. You are arguing as if they were celebrating missile launch, then your statements would make sense. They were celebrating sport win. I think that is perfectly fine.

I hate this long-faced attitude to life.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited April 16, 1999).]

Comment

Yeah! Let's celebrate 52 years of undying mutual bitterness...
          Let's celebrate with missiles and nukes ...
          Cheers to the millions who died for freedom of their beloved country....
          Lets all dig ourselves deeper into the hole of infame we are in.......
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I did not see the missile part. I thought Awan is celbarting Sharajah win. So I supported him.

Comment

i don't see any reason to celebrate-both sides should be ashamed of themselves.anyway,singapore media is harping on it and thanks to this i have so much broadcasing to do

Comment

In the balkan wars of 1912-13, Trotsky wrote:"In politics as in private life there is nothing cheaper than moralizing- nothing cheaper and more useless. Many people, however, find it attractive because it saves them from having to look into objective mechanism of events."

Peace-hawk arguments apart, what triggered the missiles?

BJP govt went into firing missiles knowing that its days are numbered and let the next guy face the concequences. Secondly it also ensured that agenda does not change drastically for next govt. pakistan went into missile race According American TV msnbc, pak bought 6 of missiles from south korea and now fired two in testing. So certainly testing is not issue.

what BJP is trying to show up (or tried to show up, now that Vajpayee is gone) was that it can stand upto China and Clinton administration refused to budge from its china-friendly policy.

Engaging Pakistan and encouraging it to fire a few missiles was a right way out to keep the context local for USA. Otherwise it does not need much intelligence to understand that 2000 km. range Agni does give any particular challenge to pakistan (Lahore is 24 km. from border)

Now with govt change in India situation is fluid again. Let's see.

Comment

Another sad day for humanity....
                  Another jubilatin for Pakistan and India....
                  Untrusting, scared, morons, comparing their lengths...

Comment

congratulations
                    to those of you who have made criticisium look so kool
                    ............while our children die and education goes to hell......... what children if there is no country what good a school will do if there is no student our nukes are the gurantee for schools that they wo n't have to shut down ................
                    Congragulations to Pakistan for enslaving the poor.............. poor poeple are happy becas they know that atleast their generation have got something
                    trust me with out those nukes we could n't have survived al most an other year

...... from ride the lightening...........

Who made you God to say
                    "I'll take your life from you!"
                    Flash before my eyes
                    Now it's time to die
                    Burning in my brain
                    I can feel the flames

Wait for the sign
                    To flick the switch of death
                    It's the beginning of the end

Comment

Is it? I thought Pakistan's survival for another year had more to do witth release of IMF loans than missiles.

Comment

well yes
                        ZZ you have made it look so kool again but the have n't we paid that ?
                        ofcourse we have so whats the point .

Comment

US celebrated everytime it did something to take an edge on USSR and vice versa. Our neighbors on east are our enemy and thus we have every reason to celebrate. Ppl there is more to life than just food and sex.

country boy...

Comment

and world would be one boring place to live in if we all had food to eat schools to goto and breed... As IQbal puts it

Pulatna jhapatna, Palat kar jhapatna
                            Khoon garam rakhnay ka hai ik bahana

Not everyone wants to live a dream a khassi dreams of. I would rather die young for my country than a life full of food sex and a painful old age.

country boy

Comment

Food and Sex sound good to me.

Stud

Comment

Working...
                              X