who do u think?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who do u think?????

who do u think should be the person of the 20th century??my vote goes to mother theresa.plz state why?

[This message has been edited by sonya (edited April 18, 1999).]

My vote goes to the Sikh who shot Indhira Ghandhi

Comment

Albert Einstein

Comment

Why not Gavrillo Princip, a Serb who killed Austrian price and started world war I.

Comment

Everyone has the equal right to vote whomever he wants, right?

I would say Mahatma Gandhi...... ....

CM

[This message has been edited by ChannMahi (edited April 18, 1999).]

Comment

Now seriously, I think the guy who stood in front of the Chinese tanks in Beijing all alone on a empty road while crossing the road and looked into the eyes of the tank driver. Tank stopped a second and he crossed the road safely. That was a great event of 20th century. A single person challening one of the biggest armies of time, for freedom of democracy.

any one knows his name?
            CM

Comment

cm,
              time mag readers voted 4 the same guy without knowing his name

Comment

All of the above were important people - I can't think of anyone out there on his/her own nut I suppose that Alexender Bell (I an not sureif he was from this century or the last one) would be near the top as his invention the telephone has been instrumental in almost everything that has happened.
                Come to think of it we should also count Fleming (???) the father of electricity - please correct me if I am wrong with the names.

These are my choices because even though they may have not been from this century - there inventions have so much influenced what has happened in this century.

Comment

OH1 Gosh! Telephone! I wish it was not invented.

Comment

Interesting to note the number of women that make this survey.
                    anywas, thsi century been the century where more people were killed in wars then ever beofre in human history.. i would vote for the man/woman who is raped/killed while protecting thier families... they after all represent what humanity has become today!!!.

if asked to give a name then it would be most likely Nelson mandela, as he has done more for the black man than anyone else.

Comment

Samentha Fox

Comment

i would vote any average person who has done something for their people or for mankind for example as mentioned the beijing guy, or nelson mandela, or those american albanians who have flown into kosovo to join the KLA and fight for their land and their people
                        sometimes it is the small things in life that makes someone special

------------------
                        Live for the moment
                        Live forever........

Comment

My vote will go for Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinah. Because of his efforts, we Pakistani Muslims have our own home.

Comment

I would say,
                            Mohan Das Gandhi...

Comment

on a second thought.......mmmmmmm
                              my wote would go to Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinah.

Comment

Working...
                              X