In America or Pakistan

In America the parents cant each our religion
    and in pakistan everyone is trying to be like america

so where to go??????

OPppssss....sorry I don't have kids yet
    Jub hoaN gay tub batooN gee...

Comment

Dear offdachain:
      Looks like you are really concerned about the future of the next generation of Pakistan.
      In my openion,
      1 Kids should be raised where the parents live.
      2 Parents should be the role model for their kids
      If parents are the rolemodel for their kids then does not matter where do you raise them. we should look around the good school where we can give them good Education, Islamic and technological as well. In North America, there are so many great Islamic schools. Some of these school are so good that student from these school always show better results than the public schools in SAPs or other exams like that.
      My openion would be that if you can afford, this would be lot better for you and for your childern's future, send them to an Islamic school. When I say Islamic school, I do not mean the Medresaas opened by the individual Molvies. When I say Islamic school, I meant those schools which are run by the reputable international Islamic Organizations.

NOTE: All the things I wrote in this post are my openion without any personal experience.
      Jub bivi ayai gee, phir bachein ayen gey, phir Allah kee marzi sey dekha jaai gaa

Comment

Though an environment impacts the rearing of children, it is what they get from home that counts the most. In my opinion, you can raise "tehzeeb yafta" kids anywhere in the world. Usually, its the family values that have the final say in what a child will develop into.

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited April 20, 1999).]

Comment

I would have to agree with saqib here…parents exert a much stronger influence then they realize.

I also think any other issues would be genetic personality traits which would be problematic in des or perdes.

but i'm sure nova could give some great insight here.

Comment

thanx everyone
            i will use your opinions its not actually for me cuz i have no kidz yet its for my nephew my sis is very concerned and now even more after wat happened with that hhigh school in colorodo
            thanx

Comment

Working...
            X