Bought books from Sang-E-Meel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought books from Sang-E-Meel???

Have you ever ordered books from Sang-e-Meel publications, Lahore on the Internet? I ordered some books from them and got a confirmation e-mail, but they did not tell me how long it will take to ship, how much will it cost and how I pay them...

If anyone dealt with Sang-E-Meel before on the Internet, Please help me here!

CM

Give Me the Site Address ChanJi
    Thats my kinda site
    Thanx

Comment

hoye hoye.....koi haal ni tuhada vi....asiN tuhanu help lai puchhiya si te tusi aggoN saadiaN helpaN( ) mung'dey O....tuhadey shehar da address va te puchh'dey saanu jey...hudd ho gai aa...ball key mein kehda vaaN, ajj te kall naaloN vi vadd ho gai aa.. (I know you like to use that phrase a lot)

ok ok....here is the address:

http://www.sang-e-meel.com/

They have all kind of books published in Pakistan......they also have few hundred Punjabi books in Persian(Urdu) script.

I filled my order few days back...and waiting and waiting baRhi be-sabri naal...... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
      Hunn tuhada vi iho haal hoveyga.......

CM

Comment

You would must have given your credit card number. Wait till your account gets empty. Then you will get your books(I hope!)

------------------
        MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
        Homepages
        mirzayasir.paklinks.com
        pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
        Homeopathy Message Board
        This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
        http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Comment

Thats what I was surprised about. They did not even ask my credit card number or any other payment mode. I am wondering, how they are going to charge for the books and shipment costs. Books are very cheap costing couple of dollars each. The real cost is mailing costs.
          Well, lets wait and see what happens...

CM

Comment

Chan ji i am udeeking too.....
            well i guess we shud stop udeeking... and email them

Ciao

[This message has been edited by NaikLarki (edited November 30, 2000).]

Comment

chann jee and naik paynay...can the two of u be kind enough to tell me if this really works! i might wana give it a try!

so plz lemme know if ur udeeking comes to an end!

Comment

Chan and Naik:
                I have a very good experience with the Sang-E-Meel publications. It has been long time now though that I have not ordered any thing from them. But my past experience tells that they are very reputable publishers in Pakistan. I have had ordered books from them in the past and never got ripped off. But because I had there physical address that is why my all corresponding was through post office mail. I never had any experience with thme through email. Let me know also while you would be telling to Hayaa, how did it go?

Comment

Piyarey bhehno te bhravo,
                  ajje tak taaN bass udeeking e ho rahi aye.... jadoN koi khabar miley gi tuhanu zaroor dassaN ge.... waisey mainu lagda ve pai hunn kujh der ho rahi aye....

CM

Comment

Working...
                  X