Muslim Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim Men

Muslim men are one of the most strangest and hypocritical people in the world. They will worship women who are non muslim and look at them pervertedly because of their revealing outfits western women wear. BUT when muslim women start wearing western type clothing the men say haraam to them and condemn them to hell.

------------------
    RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT
    THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS

How do you look at a woman wearing revealing clothes in a perverted way?

Here's my analysis:

Woman wears a mini skirt to attract attention to her tush. If attention is attracted, mission is a success! Where's the perversion? Good to see you are so open minded. Got any pictures of sisters or other loved ones in "revealing clothes? As you hate hypocrisy, I am sure you won't mind sharing them with all!

THAT'S the way it REALLY is!

Take it to the Xtreme

Comment

Well Salman I would not specifically categorize this as a problem of muslim men, nut rather maybe of just men in general...but we need to lower our gaze and not be hypocritical about it

And Mr Xtreme, it is perversion (on both sides) when 'girls' show off their body, because it is a sexually attractive gesture; it focuses on the body more than the person or any other matter...but you are right, their whole goal is to get us to look and when we do, we have lost!!!
      And we should all guard our modesty by dressing appropriately and not getting seduced by the wrong reasons!!!

Comment

I would'nt mind. They can do whatever they feel like.

------------------
        RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT

Comment

Anything they like and you don't mind? Are u sure?

Mister, I've got an Xtremely vivid imagination and you are making my already warped mind flip cartwheels! You sure got a liberal attitude to your sisters, mother etc. You sound pretty perverted yourself Hotshot! How Xtreme do you want this to get?

Yeah, wouldn't mind doing some rat-a-tat-tatting myself if you catch my drift...

Take it to the Xtreme

------------------
          Mr Xtreme

Comment

Well I don't have any sisters and my mother's dead.

Comment

Why didnt u just say men? or some men?
              why bring religion into everything?
              ughhhhhh why am i answering to this post?????

Comment

Dear Salman,

Yes, you should not generalize. It is not a “Muslim” issue. It is an issue about perception of women by “machismo” and “chauvinistic” cultures.

I would just like to add:

If a prostitute is standing naked on the roadside and I go over to see her. Even if God tells me that it was her fault because she was “attracting” me, I will tell God: God, you are stupid. If I have a weak character, no one but myself is to be blamed.

Comment

NYAhmadi

I agree with u. No matter what the temptation or dazzling attraction in front of me, I always keep my gaze solidly to the floor. In fact this has caused me a few problems as i keep bumping into lamposts. Any advice?

P.S.
                  Salman, you chickened out in the end didn't u! Rat-a-tat-tat turned into phut-phut-splutter?

------------------
                  Mr Xtreme

Comment

All i can say on this topic is.

Look here Miss Thang
                    Hate to salt your game
                    But yous a money hungry woman
                    And you need to change.

In tha locker room
                    All the homies do is laugh.
                    High five's cuz anotha ^&*()
                    Played your #$%.

It was said you were sleeezy
                    Even easy
                    Sleepin around for what
                    You need

See it's your thang
                    And you can shake it how you wanna
                    Give it up free
                    Or make your money on the corner

RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited April 22, 1999).]

Comment

Macavelli the don, killuminati, all through your body, like a twelve gauge shotty, feeel meh.

The outlaws, macavelli, the seven dayz

Comment

The first thing I have to say about this post is "OH MY GOSH!" I couldn't believe that a guy is starting a topic on this type of thing since mostly girls would be concerned for the fact that guys go for "goris" and not them. But any how, I believe that the guys I've seen go for girls that are completely modern, never looking at the personality. I mean looks isn't everything. Most girls (that aren't modern)don't get married because of that reason, and that's pretty SICK!

------------------
                        Can anyone love each other like how Romeo and Juliet did?

Comment

zainab's answer is the best in this whole thread to agree with completely.

Comment

Working...
                          X