Significance of Special Days!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Significance of Special Days!!

How much significance should we give to The Mother's day, The father's day, thanksgiving day or even more annoying, The valentines day??

Do we take the blessings for granted in this world that we need a special day to appreciate them. I mean, we wouldn't give a rat's hind about them for the rest of the year? I, for one, don't celebrate any of these days.

Do you concur? Diasagree? or just don't give a rat's hind??

chacha Ghalib....(I dont have any) these days are for those people who dont care for there parents or there lovers etc,as far as we are concern, we dont keep our parents in the day care center,they are our heart and live with us,everyday for them is father day mother day every single day.
    As far as valentine day is concern I do agree with it,because they dont live with you(not including wifes)only girlfriends....

dil..dilseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited April 16, 1999).]

Comment

hmmmm..comes to think of it..Valentine's day does loose it significance after marriage.

I better keep quiet before I get myself in trouble.

Comment

chacha ghalib.. log shadi ke baad to zindigi bhar nibhana ke wada kartan hain,,zindigi bhar apni bibi say pyar kartan rahanee gay..than what is the big deal just for one day valentine's day...I dont go with it...everyday for anybodys wife should be special day.

dil...dilseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited April 16, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
        X