Taxes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxes!!

How many of you are done with yours? My federal is out and the state probably won't go out till the 15th.

heh my father in law is a CPA and has his own accounting firm, consequently..my taxes get done sooner than most.

good to have a doctor, an accountant, a lawyer and a financial advisor in the family.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I mailed mine this morning. It is first time in 5 years that I did not wait untill 11:58PM of 15th April.... and on top of that getting a refund...enough to buy a new computer...with 20G hard drive, 256 MB RAM, 350MZ CPU.. a DVD equiped, 21" Sony monitor... and pay subscription AT HOME for six months(uff my dreams and me.. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif) ..... hehe..... ehehhe.lalalala..ladadadada.. ....life been good to meeee......e.e.e...latelyeeeeee

CM

Comment

hmmmm
        got mine outta the door two weeks ago after spending 10 hours reading all the forms and laws associated with it... te IRS site is good but they could have made a bit more user friendly... well theres always hope

Comment

My refund is all spent, long ago. I did not know how the tax system works here in US when coming here... important piece of information I missed when making that decision!

Comment

What taxes?

------------------
            [Sultan]

Comment

Well....Finally mailed my state taxes yesterday..... Plan to use the refund to invest in the market

Comment

Can we use credit card to pay Uncle Sam for taxes we owe. Note: I am filing it manually
                and not electronically. If so how?
                Is there a charge or penalty?

Appreciate response soon.

Comment

sultan sahib...gunda tax....just kidding..naraz mat hoo na bhai...

dil...dilseeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Mohabbat...I hope this information answers your question....

KITE, KY Millions of taxpayers around the country are needlessly sending checks to the IRS, but you don't need to be one of them. Sound too good to be true? We thought so too, so we sent our top ace reporter around the country to investigate.
                    Our sleuth discovered a pilot program that offers taxpayers three ways to pay their 1998 tax balance.
                    Taxpayers can call 888-2PAY-TAX toll-free and pay with a credit card, they can file and pay using Intuit's Turbotax or MacIntax, or they can file electronically
                    through an authorized e-file provider or on-line using commercial tax preparation software and authorize a direct debit from their checking or savings account.
                    An unnamed source at the IRS had this reaction, "You should have come to us first. We have the complete scoop on this program, and could have saved you a lot of leg work."

dil..dilseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

you can use The Discover Card!

Comment

Gunda tax, hahaha like that

------------------
                        [Sultan]

Comment

Working...
                        X