Nice Places to visit this summer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Places to visit this summer!!

How many of you guys are planning any special trips for the summer?? This year, I would like to drive down to texas. recommendations for sight seeing anyone??

Ghalib

get your kicks, on route .. 66
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Dear Ghalib,

We are planning to go to Greece this summer. I would love to go to Lahore, but my wifeee wants to go to Greece, as we haven't been back there in a long long time. We plan to Drive from Central Germany to Ancona, Italy and take a boat to Kafallinia, Greece. Then leave the kiddies with their Yaya and Popou and wifee and I go island hopping. I hope the Balkans situation is under control by the summer so we can go as we have been planning for almost a year.

Comment

NYAhmedi Greece is OK..but if you are around these corners you should check out Turkey too..

Ramis
        hmm..

Comment

Nice yaar.....Greece is a nice place to visit.... and while u;r there, maybe you can give some insight to greeks about normalizing ties with turkey.....

We're not planning internatinal travel... the most international I might get this year is a little visit to canada..thats all... Pakistan is still in contention but i was there about 8 months ago....when i got hitched!!

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited April 15, 1999).]

Comment

Ghalib ji ghalib ji.....aap baaj nahi aate...bhabhi ji ko bataeiN ge...aap ki kartooteiN.....

Come to california guys....beautiful in summer....all those beaches and mountains....

CM

Comment

Dear ChannMahi,

For me the reason to go to CA will be to visit CM. You and I will sit and talk about Lahore and Punjab and the hell with beaches and mountains…

Comment

Dear Ramis and Dear Ghalib,

I know Turkey is beautiful, I love Antalyan coast. Few years ago we were on the island of Rhodes, and we took a boat to Marmaris. In terms of relations between Turks and Greeks, only time will heal the age-old wounds. I never get into any discussion bout Turk-Greek relations with my wife (who happens to be a Greek-American) because I know it is a very sensitive issue for both Greeks and Turks.

Comment

CM:

She knows my kartootein because she surfs the net just like I do..

Comment

MianNY maiN be kahoN ke yeh kyaa maa'jra Pakistan ki bajaye Unaan jaa raHen hai..Abh aayi baat samajh meiN

Mate, you are right never discuss the greek-turk problem when any of the two..
                    I tried once.. and i still regret it

Ramis
                    hmm..

Comment

Working...
                    X