Water(paani), we and Gup Shup:):):):)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water(paani), we and Gup Shup:):):):)

On suggestion of one of our piayre and respected member of GupShup we are diverting our
    primary focus of discussion from Marriage to the importance of water in our lives. Here we go.
    Water, which according to scientists is made up of 2 parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen, is a
    very basic element in the creation of living beings (of course marriage is important for creation of
    living beings too, not a pre-requisite though) and nature as we know it. The planet Earth is 3/4th
    covered with water and rest with dirt and human beings who in turn are also made up 80% of
    water. Water is very good for health and every human being should drink at least 6 glasses of
    water everyday. Just think about it, if it was not for water;

1. We won't have any clean clothes.
    2. Dodhi(Milkmen) won't make their living.
    3. No water, no snow. Canada would be a lovely place to live.
    4. Even people in cities will be using dhella to clean after jungle-paani.
    5. In fact the phrase jungle-paani won't even exist, it will be only called jungle or jungle-dhella.
    6. Neighboring states and countries won't be fighting over their riparian rights to water.
    7. Desi's would have escaped the stigma attached to them by chicken curry.
    8. Hindi movies won't be that hit (without those baarish scenes)
    9. Perfume and cologne industry would been the biggest in the world and French hygiene will
    rule every where.

Last but not the least

10. We would still be talking about Marriage and ABCD, FOB girls and boys.

Add your comments to the list.

CM

but what about BOD's man!?!

Comment

Without 'Pani' you will not know 'kaun kitney pani mein hain'. You will not be able to dare 'sabko pani pila doonga'. You will also not be able to proclaim 'ghat ghat ka pani piya hoo'.

Comment

Maaaaaaan

1)No one will be able to take a dive in a "chulloo bhaar Paani" so sharam will become extinct.
        2)No one will be sharam say paani paani, so bay hayai will rule.
        3)Bay watch babes will be saving rock climbers...hmmm..sad :<
        4)No water, no ice - no ice.. no stupid figure skating...kewl.... as a matter of fact.. no stewpid winter Olympics, and dem canadians wont have curling anymore either.
        5)People would probably sweat pellets of gunk ...hmmm more of a reason to avoid karachi airport.
        6)Good news for chichoraas... no one will be able to spit on you.
        7)No more paan pichkaris.. but small piles of paan crud along the side walks in pakistan.
        8)I will stop questioning why they insist on calling chili a soup at the Olive Garden.
        9)Pepsi and Coke will merge with the khatti meethi goliaan factory in Pakistan to make real coke and pepsi candy
        10)Budweiser etc will buy wrigleys to create beer chewing gum.
        11)Instead of doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani, it will be just doodh ka doodh
        12)Cows wont give milk they will give cream. Or umm powdered milk maybe.
        13)Sandsurfing will become the new extreme sport.
        14)People will have to crunch tea leaves or coffee beans.
        15)Instead of boring fishing shows on espn we will be subjected to rodent hunting.. two lard arse rednecks sitting at the edge of a mountain with their "fishing" rods and trying to catch a groundhog or somfin. or fly fishing would really mean fishing for flies.
        16)Karachi chicoraas will not be found at hawkesbay or paradise point but around the north karachi hills.. the new picnic spot.
        17)Karachi natives wont be affected much, they dont get water as it is...
        18)No more urinals in men’s restrooms.
        19)No rain = no puddles = no breeding ground for mosquitoes .... kewl.
        drinking and driving will no longer be a problem, No one would be a "drunk"... maybe an "ate"
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

O Dear ChannMahi,

Where did you hear that you have to mix Hydrogen and Oxygen to make water? Who has the time to do that? Actually why would anyone want to do that when the water is freely available through rain, rivers, taps, etc.

Dear Mr. Fraudia,

Your information about Budweiser is also incorrect and misleading. Without water, it will only be stronger, i.e., all pure Alcohol (wao… wouldn't that be cool??). I don't give a damn about Coke or Pepsi, I drink either Diet Dr. Pepper or Gatteraide.

Comment

Hey NYAhmadi... well you can mix them to make water. .. if you use the proper tools, like 'pather' di ukhali and danda..... I did not say that you have to mix Hydrogen and Oxygen to make water.... Mix sounds like you have to put them together in a blender or something.... More over that was from my niece's second grade book... . don't worry if it wrong.... was meant for fun not scientific accuracy...

Anyway, this thread was your idea... I stole it..

Fraudia ji... seems like you are really fed up with water... that was great....really funny.

CM

Comment

Yar Chan Jee.

Yar, I am not a 'sance-dan' so I don't know how the water is made. In my pind, water is every where. The water level (water table, as soil sance-dans call it) in our Khoi is getting higher. That is due to inadequate drainage system (also 'saim' - salinity). There is a big project under development in my pind to desalinate the soil, some of this involves pouring hundreds of thousands of tons of Urea fertilizer and then flushing the salt down with lot of clean WATER. It also means that next year my relatives may not grow Kapas (cotton) and KaRank (wheat) due to this. They might end up growing produce that is salt friendly, such as Cholay (black peas) or Melon family (Kharboozas, Turboozas, Kheray, TaraN, etc).

Comment

Working...
              X