getting MARRIED @ the right age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting MARRIED @ the right age

Diffrent ppl have diffrent views, what I'll say is that I am an indulger in onanismistic activies as is about 99% of the population. The excluded 1% is sexually disfunctional. I am not involved in any pre marital sexual activities, nor intend to be. So in the last analysis, my motto is wank away, or get married ASAP.

p.s. I dont give a rats a^&^ what my parents say, I'm old enough to f%^* and be f&*&^ legitimately....SO AM GETTING MARRIED.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited April 12, 1999).]

Dear arbab

If that's what you think the purpose of getting married is, don't do it. Stick with your moto. You can still get thrills "legitimately" without getting married. Seek your parents' advise. I think when they got married, they probably also had the same idea in their mind. Look what they have produced (a confused wanker).

Comment

I read ur post arbab (this as well as others). Does your mom know you are on drugs again?

Comment

How romantic!
        ughhhhhhhhhh....
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

aap to bohat hi ziada honehaar nikle. abay keep ur ideas to urself.
          Cricket meri deewangi!

Comment

TUM NE JO KUCH BE KIA AUSE BUEL JAO
            AB AIK GOOD LIFE GUZARNAE KI KOSEASH KARO
            FROM OF ALL YOUR BAJI
            NOREEN

Comment

Arbab:
              let me rephrase your last sentence.
              "p.s. I dont care what my parents say, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I am getting married to enjoy my life"

How does it sound like now?
              Go ahead and get married, have fun and enjoy your life. May allah bless all of us

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

whewwww....please...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH....hmmmmmm....
                aghhmmgg...errr....Wahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah.. .... I am sorry.....pls. excuse me!!!

msaqibj bhai:

nahi yaar....i like the way the other one sounds. Go arbab!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited April 12, 1999).]

Comment

arbab you want to marry good for you but tell me why do you have to talk like that?

Yeh andaz-e-guftagoo kia hai?

------------------
                  [Sultan]

Comment

Ok people now let us not be too judgemental. If Arbab thinks the best way to convey his message is to use foul language to aap log kaun hotay hain ussay roknai walay? If you don't like it don't read it, but we still have to uphold the freedom of speech. He did not use any hate speech and did not hurt anyone so chill out.

Dard

Comment

Ok arbab
                      good question but a little crass presentation...but

ok let me rephrase it.

Is it ok to marry someone because you’re ready to begin having sexual relations and want to avoid religious sin/ cultural taboo pre-marital sex?

I actually know a girl who went to her parents…" if you want me to be a virgin when I marry you’d better get me married soon.

A little outlandish…but honest.

If you’re ready…who better to decide then u?
                      so ok

Comment

kashgirl
                        so did she get married to someone she liked or to someone they liked
                        just wondering

Comment

I would like to make some general comments, acknowledgements, and a few statements of fact. Well here goes, so forever hold your peace.

1. Mr. New York Ahmadi: Well do you blame me if my parents were sexually active? but I guess you would because from what they've turned out, I guess your parents observed Hijab on their nupital beds as well, get a life lahoozer!

2. ZZ: Does your mom know you were born?

3. Queer: Yes very so you wanna Tango hon? Oh and why are you sticking your tongue out wann lick something?

4.farazrafi: Waqai yaar tumhari brain mein capacity nahi, naye ideas ka tum kiya karo gey. And I already told every one that I am a virgin, so why are you calling me abay, I am not your abba, sharam karo, apni ammi per aisey insinuations, uffffff.

5. Naureen Baji: Alhamdulillah, abhi tak koi aisa kam nahi kiya keh bhulna parey, lekin concern ka bohot bohot shukriya.

6. msaqibj: Whimpish, nothings wrong with how I say things, because they are things I say, and things I say get said My way.

7. Ghalib: Hain is Jahan mein sukhanwar aur bohot achey
                          Kehtey hein keh Ghalib ka hai Andazebayan aur.

Way to go bro, here's a dedication to you.
                          Kehtey hein keh Ghalib ka hai nanha sa
                          Beytha ho to ganderi, khara ho to Ganna sa.

8.Sultan: refer to no.6

9. Dard: You can go around the world bragging that Arbab said you are cool, Cuz you are buddy/ buddess, Glad to know there are still people like u around *sniff* I love you, I really do *sniff*

10. Moderator, Da Boss:

Nice rephrasing, but I have my own mode of expression, if its too out of this world, well you're the boss, let me know, but other wise please bear with me.
                          But thanks for being understanding.

THAT IS ALL PEOPLE>

Comment

Difficult to argue. This is classic example of "Nagay ko khuda daray".

Comment

Dear arbab,

I never said anything about whether or not your parents were sexually active. I just said that the kind of kid they have produced should be a lesson to others who are planning to conceive while using crack. Please learn from their mistakes, and use holy durex.

Keep wanking

Comment

Working...
                              X