Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this forum dying?

Well
    When I joined GupShup in January 1999, this forum General was one of the hot forums. Every body wanted to write in this General forum at that time. Now it seems to me that this forum is dying. Why it is like that?
    Is this just my feeling or any one else also feel the same way?

Not quite sure but the fact that Dr. Kevorkian has been seen
    around here leads to some speculation
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I completely agree with you msaqibj. When I started out at GupShup, I use to hang around here more than at 'Meeting New People'. But then there was not much traffic here and hence started getting boring so I ended up going there as well. Now I see that there is so much activity and responses going on 'Meeting New People' even though more than 80% of the people there have already met each other! I guess it is just a bit too much of time for people to actively participate in more than one forums...

Comment

I think that most of the threads in "meeting" section actually belongs to the general section but people tend to post it there. There is no check on that by moderators

------------------
        MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
        Homepages
        mirzayasir.paklinks.com
        pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
        Homeopathy Message Board
        This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
        http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Comment

I don't think this is because of moderator that this forum is dying and the "meeting" is growing day by day

Comment

You guys are right, most of the threads in 'Meeting' belong to 'general' and moderator has nothing to do with it.

Comment

It surely isn't due to the moderator ! Kash.Girl is really cool witn posts! I remember a post asking for how a**hole became a term of abuse and kash.girl was one of the first to respond! However it did get removed ...maybe someone else found it objectionable!
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
              X