How often do you guys check this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you guys check this site?

Guys, since most of my work is on computers and I am connected to the net, I check this site so much that even I loose track. In the past three or so weeks, I've written more here than on my next upcming project due April 20. This hasn;t happen since 94 when I was IRC'ing my classes away. Need professional help!!

Any recommendation?

YEAH Get a Life ( only joking)

It happens ghalib jee it's just one of those things
    Human beings are a very intereting species and when you have so many of them discussing so many different things all on one site then you are bound to get addicted. Ever since i joined this forum I am having the same problem
    Not to worry just take a chill pill

Take care
    Ciau
    Shabnam

[This message has been edited by Shabnam (edited April 01, 1999).]

Comment

hehehe...thankx shabnam...but from 7 a.m. to 4.p.m... i don;t have a choice...I have to stay by this computer!!

By the way, I have been hearing alot about this chill pill. I asked my local pharmacist about it and he started staring at me...I asked a doctor friend and we''re not freinds anymore. So where does one go about getting this pill?? is it prescription only?

Comment

Chill pill ke liye ghalib jee aap apne sar par bara saara baraf ka pack rakh deejiye
        phir khud hi chill ho jaaenge
        Sorry about the oh so late response

Ciau

Comment

Same with me Ghalib Bhai:
          Even some time from 7.00am to 7.00pm I am stuck with this computer.

Comment

I check this site 3 times a day

------------------
            MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
            Homepages
            mirzayasir.paklinks.com
            pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
            Homeopathy Message Board
            This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
            http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Comment

wah....wah..wah.. mirzabhai... Nice to see that someone has their priorities straight!!

Comment

Working...
              X