When it comes to marriage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to marriage...

When it comes to marriage who should I marry the girl I love or the girl who loves me?

------------------

then u have to date her first ....

u a muslim ? (just kurious).

)

Comment

date who?
      Yes I am a Muslim not because I was born in a Muslim family but because I love the teachings of Islam.So, I think here goes the option of dating.

Comment

How about love the person you marry?

Actually SSultan....
        are you asking in marriage, is it better to marry someone who loves you more then you love them?

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited April 02, 1999).]

Comment

Sultan, a very strange question. You should only marry if you love each other. If you love someone and she doesn't love you then marraige isn't a good idea, humaisha dub kar raho gay even if she agrees. If she loves you but you don't phir kuch dinon main ukta jao gay. Only if you both love each other or both not love each other but are willing to marry (some samjhota) anyway should you get married.

As to Kashmirigirls point, KG you either love someone or you don't, I am not so sure that one can say that I love you more than you love me or vice versa. Love isn't really quantifiable now is it?

Dard

Comment

No, Kashmi What I am asking is that who should I or anyone else should marry.
            Q: The girl who loves him and he thinks she is "cool" or the girl he loves and she thinks that he is "cool"?
            There is no question of who loves more to who.

Dard ji, I agree what you said, but how can I marry a girl I don't love or is it that you are suggesting that I should get married first and then fall in love with her.

------------------
            [Sultan]

Comment

Marry the girl you love - If it is going to be your decision then you are the point of reference here. And if that's the case then why on earth you won't marry someone you love? You have to go by your own feelings to live your life, not others' to dictate or shape your life.

Comment

Dard
                I'm not sure...

Aren't some poeple more invested into a relationshipo then others?

But you are right..who are we to judge if someone's love is better or more then anothers.

Oh BTW glad to see you here.

Comment

Easier not to get married!

Comment

Sultan
                    My bad.

Dard
                    I'm not sure...

Aren't some poeple more invested into a relationship than others?

Oh BTW glad to see you here.

Comment

I used to always believe that it was wiser to marry someone that loves you....less chance of disappointment.

I don't know if I still believe that. Maybe somethings are worth the pain that follows. I haven't really made up my mind about this yet.

Kash....

Does "being invested more" equate to loving more?

Comment

SSultan that is what I meant that it is possible fall in love after marraige. That is if you aren't already in love. But if someone has an upper hand going into the merger then it looks more like a take over and creates bad blood.

Now, Kashmirigirl it is very much possible that one person may have more invested in a relationship and stand to lose more from a break-up. Wether you like an asset or not is independent of how much you invest. If you are making a profit you will invest. But the amount you invest depends on the availablitiy of other assets and the relative risks. So if a person has more invested that just means that either there are few less risky assets available or that there is a dearth of assets. Remember the assets with low yield are usually low risk as well and vice versa the high yield assests also involve higher risk. Oh yes and thank you for the welcome note.

Dard

Comment

Excellent point Dard

Comment

hey ,good point-i agree.but at the end of the day to each its own..

Comment

Hmmmm....Dard..when you get a chance, I will like to talk to you about being my prospective accountant.

Nice comments anyhow!!

Comment

Working...
                              X