Help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me out

Is palmistry really works or is it just a way to fool people? I mean is it true that someone really can tell by just reading one's palm.
    P.S I know Islam is against of such kind of things.

------------------
    [Sultan]

Salaam Sultan jee

Sab Tuka hota hai, lag geya to theek nahin to phir hmmm. Yahaan to aglee saans ka bhi yaqeen se nahin kaha ja saqta.

Masoom aur kache zehan ke logon ki feelings se ghatiya khel hai yeh.

W'salaam
    Saba

Comment

sabah jee/sultan sahib Salam-wala-kum

mere khyal sa agar khoi larke ka hath pakarna ho to say I know palmistry..that will do it...just kidding...I agree with sabah..pal ke ghabar nahi..anytime any moment anything can happen....

dil...dilseeeeeeeeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited April 07, 1999).]

Comment

Ssultan, I don't know if this is right or wrong knowledge. All I know is that a friend of mine was so good in this (Although I never had my hand to be read, I don't belive in this). One time he was reading the hands of one of our class fellow and next thing I know was that they were engaged short after.

Comment

sub jhoot hay

------------------
          MIRZA YASIR

[email protected]
          Homepages
          mirzayasir.paklinks.com
          pafcollchaklala.paklinks.com
          Homeopathy Message Board
          This is a message board which I created. Here you can post your diseases along with your symptoms and get a homeopathic prescription in 2-3 days. Its Free! Its amazing! Try it.
          http://mirzahomeomain.paklinks.com

Comment

Thanks friends for your replies I asked this Q. because when I was in Karachi Univ. there was girl she read my hand and said something bad about life after marriage I didn't beleive a bit at all but then another girl saw it and said oh yeah its true, man I was like nono it can't be true. So, I just wanted to make sure. I wish they were wrong.
            P.S Please don't ask me what was that bad thing? Thank you once again for helping me out here.

------------------
            [Sultan]

Comment

Working...
            X