Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems in Pakistan..........

Dear Friends:
    Here is a question for all of those who love Pakistan and who worries about the future of my country.
    How can we improve the existing situation of Pakistan?
    Please avoid politics. When I say the existing situation of Pakistan, it means, to finish the poverty, to improve the education level, to finish the dishonesty etc etc....
    Is there any way we can improve the current situation of Pakistan?

------------------
    Promoting Islam and Pakistan positively won't insult your intelligence.

Just get off our asses and do something for a change. All Pakistanis and Indians do is watch hindi ****, and that's why they haven't gotten rid their corrupt governments and poverty.

------------------
    RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT
    THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS

Comment

well salman is right, we are not a motivated quam!

Plus only a minority of us are educated(that remain in Pakistan). We need to literate ourselves, set goals and accomplish them...

But then the question arises, HOW?
      well, if we wanted if bad enough, I think we could overcome our problems somehow but alas we don't really care and love enough to do anything about it except maybe discuss it now and then, and say how bad it is for Pakistan at Pakistani functions. I know it is sad but mostly true.

Comment

Before kashmiri-kurri drops the axe, lemme be the first to say:

"Take this thread to political section"

Comment

Thank you ghalib....but it's a kaanchi to cut the dhagah....an axe doesn't work...Iíve tried.
          lol

Actually...I don't see how you can avoid politics in this discussion. If the members can do so then the thread will continue...if not well. Cut Cut

Comment

Thanks Ghalib for your advice
            And Kashmiri, belive me, I would show you how to avoid the politics and still talk about the issues like that.

------------------

Comment

Salman and Kp2:
              I agree with both of you, yes we need to do some thing. But could any one tell me what we need to do?
              I start my discussion with the word Honesty:
              Lets talk about the honesty, how honest we are?
              I know some one will think that this is not one of the big problems of Pakistan.
              Belive me folks, it is. Our nation has gone too far where we need to teach the real meanings of Honesty.
              We can see the examples from our every day life. These examples are enough to open our eyes. IF we still don't understand then we should wait for Azaab-e-Ilahee.
              I can see the dishonesty being practiced from a lady in the village to the top level administrators.
              I saw ladies in the village adding hydrogenated vegetable oil (Dalda Ghee) while they were working on their daily butter making process. Adding dalda ghee would make bonds with the animal fat which would inresult increase amount of butter appearantly.
              I saw the traders adding the slaty soil (a pure poison)in the raw sugar (desi khand).
              I saw the people adding powdered bricks in the ground chillies (laal mirachee).
              I saw the people adding the pond water in the milk. I asked him why the water from the dirty pond, why not from tap, his response was that pond water make milk more dense and people think it is pure.
              I saw the people measuring and weighing less while they are selling the goods.
              I can keep going and going but let me make it short.
              Who are these people?
              These are US
              These people are from US

Remember one thing

Iqball said it a century ago

"Ghudaa ne aaj tak oos kaoom kee haalat nahee badlee
              Na hoo jis ko kheyaal aap apni haalat key badalney kaa"

------------------

Comment

A scene from the history
                Its 625 AD or 626 AD (15 or 16 Hijaree)

An order from Amir-ul-Mo'maneen, the blessed Hazarat Umar (RTU), "Do not mix the water into the milk when you are to sell it to some one else".

"A dialogue between a mother and her daughter in a house"

Mother: Add some water in the milk
                Daughter: No mom, I won't
                Mother: Why not?
                Daudhter: Mom, did not you hear that there is an order from the Amir-ul-Mo'maneen about not adding the water into the milk?
                Mother: Amir-ul-Mo'maneen is not watching us doing that
                Dayghter: But Allah does MOM

curtain drops

curtain opens again

Now its 1999 AD (1419 Hijaree)

A dialogue between mom and daughter

Mother: Add some water in the milk
                Daughter: How much MOM?

curtain drops

"Ghudaa ne aaj tak oos kaoom kee haalat nahee badlee
                Na hoo jis ko kheyaal aap apni haalat key badalney kaa"

------------------

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Pakistan it is the Residents of Pakistan who bring bad reputation to the country.Kick them all out from there and Pakistan will have no problem.

------------------
                  [Sultan]

Comment

Dear SSultan:
                    I agree with you 100%, there is nothing wrong with the Pakistan and that is what I am emphasizing on in this thread.
                    Last month USA refused to buy the cotton from Pakistan with the reason that Pakistani cotton is low quallity. I belong to a family where processing of cotton is a main source of income. I can tell you that the cotton grown in the fields of Pakistan has better quality than the quality of cotton grown in any other part of the world. Then how USA said that the quality of the Pakistani cotton is lower. I tell you how, in Pakistan there are some dishonest traders who sprinkle water on their cotton piles after harvesting and initial processing to increase the weight. We do not have the advanced technology to dry that water afterwards. That is how the quality of Pakistani cotton lowered down.

Why don't we understand that for a small amount of money, for our own greedyness, for our own selfishness, we are ruining the good name of our country.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X